18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant – Al Quwaiiyah
This position’s objective is to guarantee that all of the company’s business divisions operate in harmony, coherence, and communication. Customer-focused service is provided to both internal and external stakeholders, with an emphasis on timely responses. An employee who handles invoices and expenditure reports.
Job Title : Executive Assistant
Location : Al Quwaiiyah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.94 per hour.
Company : Insperity
Job Type : Full-Time
- Write and edit emails, prepare memoranda and other correspondence on behalf of the SVP, as well as help the SVP in other administrative duties.
- Initiates contact with callers and assists them with commonly encountered problems and/or complaints; answers phones; transfers calls to the proper department; or takes accurate and complete messages.
- Works with a wide variety of municipal agencies and authorities via phone, which may need a high degree of tact and discretion in dealing with diverse difficulties.
- In addition to helping with event scheduling, keep track of any necessary plans, papers, documentation, and progress reports.
- Make sure that all business units in the company work together in harmony, cohesion, and communication by working together naturally.
- Stay updated out for ways to improve processes and, as a result, productivity, as well as the demands of employees and the operations they are part of.
- Provide high-level administrative assistance to the office’s effective daily operations as a part of the administrative team. This involves providing backup executive level assistance as well as completing regular administrative chores such as welcoming visitors, maintaining conference rooms, and aiding with other given assignments.
- Establish and manage company-wide tools and activities that support the overall business objectives by integrating different strategic, programmatic, and tactical contributions.
- It is important to participate in conferences and take notes, or to be notified of meetings as soon as they occur so that the Deputy Superintendent and the Superintendent Office are aware of any changes that have occurred.
- Perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial support for the associate/assistant vice presidents and directors who are assigned to you. Tasks will vary based on the needs and priorities of the organization. They will include the overall coordination and management of executive assistant activities, such as calendar, committee, event, meeting, and travel support, as well as communication with stakeholders.
- Paying strict attention to detail, customer service, and a collaborative work style are all traits that have been shown in the past.
- A director or executive office experience with increasing degrees of administrative and coordinating responsibilities.
- Capacity to prioritize and manage one’s time efficiently, as well as a proven ability to meet or exceed project deadlines are examples of multitasking abilities. resources are better used.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft programs, virtual platforms, and room audio-visual systems, as well as a willingness to learn and master new technologies, are all valuable advantages in the workplace.
- competence in evaluating the performance of employees and organizations, formulating suggestions for process changes, and putting those recommendations into action