This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant, Communications, Policy and Advocacy – Ragal Almaa
Senior Administrative Assistants assist Administrative Staff and Operations Director as necessary. This person is tasked with providing back-up for the receptionist, administrative assistant, and financial assistant.
Job Title : Executive Assistant, Communications, Policy and Advocacy
Location : Ragal Almaa, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.77 per hour.
Company : Transgender Legal Defense and Education
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help students and people who want to go to college find the right campus resources and faculty and staff advisors. Learn how each program is set up and what it needs in order to give basic student advice, like explaining checklists and program requirements. Handle the students’ paperwork for the majors and minors in the program.
- Schedules and arranges appointments, makes travel arrangements, and completes travel reimbursement paperwork; organizes and schedules department meeting calendars.
- Monitors how quickly and how well work orders sent to the Engineering Staff are finished, and follows up with people who want to know the status of submitted work orders. Tells the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist about work order delays, problems with completion, or concerns about productivity so that they can be looked into further.
- Helps the Administrative Support Supervisor with daily casework, monthly reports, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, billing and accounts receivable, and database management.
- Verify that all student and part-time employment paperwork, as well as professional service agreements, are processed according to the relevant procedures. Don’t be late with disbursement requests or trip claims. Track administrative unit budgets, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship monies. Send payment requests for purchase orders and invoices to the appropriate departments.
- Responding to all scheduling requests, prioritizing the most critical and sensitive topics or appointments, involving all parties, and setting up successful meetings are all part of calendar management in a fast-paced workplace with conflicting priorities.
- Working in a stimulating atmosphere where you’ll be challenged and given clear guidance on how to excel in this job, as well as opportunities for growth in other areas, will be rewarding and acknowledged.
- Keep tabs on your email and listserv accounts. Oversee the newsletters and formal communication materials for the program. Oversee bulletin boards for departments and programs, as well as other marketing activities on campus. Ensure that the department’s social media presence is in order. Responsible for the department and program web sites, ensuring that they are well-planned and current.
- Monitoring staff coverage and rerouting work order operations based on the current level of coverage is the primary responsibility of this position.
- Inquiries about the department’s activities and events should be handled by the department staff. Serve customers promptly. Do your best to keep your department’s resources well-stocked. Manage department, program, and faculty mail. Workplace files should be kept in a clean and organized manner. Involve yourself in maintaining and requesting service for the office. Work-study and student assistants must be supervised to guarantee task completion and enough office coverage.
- Ability to maintain documents with a high degree of accuracy, ability to compile and maintain documents with a high degree of accuracy, ability to be flexible and able to work independently to troubleshoot any problems that arise in the administrative unit Ability to manage the department office in a responsible manner,
- Diploma needed. Certified or degreed desirable. Minimum 8-10 years in administrative support, particularly in an insurance firm, with at least 3 in senior administrative assistance.
- Students, faculty, and staff from around the university can work together effectively. The ability to multitask, pay close attention to detail, and express oneself well in writing and verbally are all a must.
- In order to apply for this position, you must have a minimum of three years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). What are the preferred requirements? At least one year of supervising experience is required; Microsoft Teams knowledge is a plus.
- An associate’s degree from a recognized college or university with a major in business, public administration, or a related area, and five years of administrative support experience, or any equivalent combination of training and experience is required.