26 May 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant – Khaybar
The Senior Administrative Assistant answers phones, greets customers, and does administrative tasks. This person will prepare, evaluate, proof, brand, format, foot and tie client deliverables for Assurance and Consulting engagements.
Job Title : Executive Assistant
Location : Khaybar, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.09 per hour.
Company : RBC Wealth Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manages and maintains the calendar of the department director, plans and organizes appointments, arranges travel arrangements, and completes paperwork required for travel reimbursement; also manages and schedules the calendars of department meeting events.
- Ensure correct processes are followed while processing student and part-time job documentation and professional service agreements. Submit disbursement requests and trip reimbursements on schedule. Track administrative unit budgets, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship monies. Submit purchase orders and invoices for payment.
- Helps the Administrative Support Supervisor with things like daily casework, monthly reports, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, billing and accounts receivable, and database administration, among other things.
- Attend to enquiries made in person or over the phone about the department, the programs, and the events they sponsor. Offer prompt and effective support to guests who have come to your establishment. Maintain department supplies and ensure appropriate supplies are available as required. Manage the department’s, the programs’, and the program faculty’s respective mail and mailboxes. Keep all of the office files in good order to guarantee accurate record keeping. To guarantee that the office can function normally at all times, it is important to make and handle any maintenance requests and service requests. Supervise work-study students and student assistants to ensure that duties are completed competently and that the main office is adequately covered.
- Assist in linking students and potential students to campus resources as well as academic and staff advisers. Develop expertise with each program’s procedures and regulations in order to give basic student advice, such as outlining checklists and program requirements. Complete student papers for program majors and minors.
- Work order status and completion and timeliness are followed up on when individuals inquire about work orders they’ve submitted, as well. Recommend to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist any problems encountered in completing work orders or being productive.
- Check your email and list serves. Newsletters and formal messages are under your charge. Manage the bulletin boards for departments and programs, as well as the marketing efforts on campus. The department’s social media accounts may be accessed. It is my job to ensure that the department and program websites have a well-planned and updated design.
- Working in an environment that is both challenging and fulfilling, such as one in which you will be given clear direction on how to perform in this profession as well as opportunity for advancement in other areas, will result in you receiving both recognition and rewards.
- In a fast-paced workplace with conflicting priorities, calendar management involves responding to all scheduling requests, prioritizing the most critical and sensitive topics or meetings, involving all parties, and setting up successful meetings.
- Assists the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in supervising department staff coverage and re-directing work order task delegation depending on coverage available within the department on a given day.
- A high school diploma is required for admission. Applicants with a bachelor’s degree, certification, or advanced training should apply. A minimum of eight to ten years of administrative support experience is necessary, with at least three years in an executive administrative support position, notably in the insurance industry.
- The manager of the department has major responsibility for maintaining and compiling correct records in the department’s office.
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with administrators, employees, and professors from around the institution. Required: Excellent attention to detail, written and spoken communication skills, and multitasking abilities
- It is allowed to have administrative support experience, an associate’s degree from a recognized institution, or equivalent education and training.
- To be considered for this position, you must have at least three years of experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Specifications are of the highest priority. Experience with Microsoft Teams is a valuable asset.