Full-Time Executive Assistant – Majma’ah
The Senior Administrative Assistant serves the Chair and Program Directors by performing all administrative tasks for the unit. The position entails monitoring the Collaborative budget, preparing teaching schedules for the programs, assembling materials for the hiring and review of all levels of faculty, part-time, and student employees, supporting student recruitment and retention activities, carrying out event and programming logistics, providing faculty with information on relevant University policies and procedures, and ensuring the main office is well-maintained and functional for optimal Cooperative performance.
Job Title : Executive Assistant
Location : Majma’ah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.38 per hour.
Company : ONE
Job Type : Full-Time
- Email and list serves should be checked. Oversee newsletters and other official communications. Maintain department and program bulletin boards, as well as marketing efforts on campus. Make sure to follow the department on social media. Ensures that the department and program websites are well-planned and regularly updated.
- Maintain and update calendars in a setting with several competing priorities, including receiving all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most essential and sensitive subjects and meetings, communicating with all parties, and ensuring meetings are set up for success.
- The department director’s schedule and travel arrangements are within the purview of this position, which also coordinates departmental meeting schedules.
- Ensure correct processes are followed while processing student and part-time job documentation and professional service agreements. Submit disbursement requests and trip reimbursements on schedule. Track administrative unit budgets, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship monies. Submit purchase orders and invoices for payment.
- Working in a stimulating atmosphere where you’ll be challenged and given clear guidance on how to excel in this job, as well as opportunities for growth in other areas, will be rewarding and acknowledged.
- It is your responsibility to assist in managing the department’s personnel coverage and rerouting work orders in accordance with the level of staffing that is available at any given time in your department.
- Backs up the Admin Support Supervisor with daily casework, monthly reports, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and accounts receivables, and database administration, among other things.
- Serve as the department’s point of contact for questions about its programs and activities. Serve visitors promptly. Make sure there is adequate inventory in the department. Manage department, program, and faculty mails. In the office, it is important to have a decent filing system. Make and manage service requests for office maintenance and repairs. Assist in the supervision of student assistants and work-study students to guarantee the fulfillment of assigned tasks and adequate coverage of the office.
- Follows up on people who ask about the status of work orders they’ve placed, as well as the fulfillment and timeliness of those orders. The Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist is notified of any delays in the fulfillment of work orders or productivity challenges.
- Help students and potential students find university services and faculty/staff advisers. Build knowledge with program structures and requirements to give basic student counseling, such as checklists and program requirements. Student documentation for majors/minors.
- Requires a high school diploma. A bachelor’s degree, certification, or additional training is desirable. Minimum of eight to ten years of administrative support experience, especially in the insurance industry, with at least three in an executive administrative support position.
- a bachelor’s degree from a respected college or university, or any combination of training and experience that is similar and fits the criteria.
- The manager of the department is in charge of verifying the accuracy of all office documents.
- A minimum of three years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required; proficiency in all of these products is required. Specifications, Specifications, and Specifications. Microsoft Teams experience is a plus.
- Ability to contact and work with a wide range of administrators, staff, and faculty from all over campus, Excellent attention to detail, written and spoken communication skills, and the ability to do more than one thing at a time are needed.