27 May 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant – Mecca
The Executive Secretary ensures that all of the company’s business divisions operate together in harmony, coherence, and communication by working closely with each other. Customer-focused service is provided through coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders. Invoices and expenditure reports are processed.
Job Title : Executive Assistant
Location : Mecca, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.53 per hour.
Company : Ascendo Resources
Job Type : Full-Time
- Support the SVP with administrative tasks such as composing and editing emails, generating memos, preparing meeting agendas, and other communications.
- Deliver assistance in the creation of presentation materials such as slides and talking points, as well as plans, papers, and files.
- Keep track of the number of employees needed, as well as the activities they do and the productivity levels they achieve, in order to spot areas for process optimization and increased productivity.
- Ensure that all business divisions within the corporation are working together in harmony, cohesion, and communication by collaborating naturally.
- When speaking on behalf of the Director, this position may need a high degree of tact and discretion in handling a wide variety of situations.
- Provide high-level administrative assistance to the office’s effective daily operations as a part of the administrative team. This involves providing backup executive level assistance as well as completing regular administrative chores such as welcoming visitors, maintaining conference rooms, and aiding with other given assignments.
- Clerical, secretarial, and administrative tasks are handled by a personal assistant who plans and implements them. Predicts and anticipates the operational needs of the Deputy Superintendent and the Superintendent’s Office in a proactive way.
- Perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial support for the associate/assistant vice presidents and directors who are assigned to you. Tasks will vary based on the needs and priorities of the organization. They will include the overall coordination and management of executive assistant activities, such as calendar, committee, event, meeting, and travel support, as well as communication with stakeholders.
- Take part in conferences and take notes, or be notified of meetings as soon as they occur so that the Deputy Superintendent and the Superintendent’s Office are aware of any changes that have occurred in the organization.
- Provide a broad variety of strategic, programmatic, and tactical assistance to the establishment and ongoing maintenance of organization-wide tools and activities that support the organization’s overall aims.
- Administrative and coordination experience gained in a director or executive office setting, with increasing levels of responsibility
- it helps to be proficient with Microsoft products, virtual platforms, and room A/V systems, as well as eager to learn and master new technologies.
- be able to assess and propose improvements in processes for individuals and organizations, and then put these changes into practice
- You must be able to work on many projects at the same time, prioritize them well, allocate your time well, and meet or exceed deadlines. Increase the amount of labor you do.
- Have a strong desire to give excellent customer service, be able to work effectively with others, and pay special attention to detail.