Full-Time Executive Assistant – TEMP – Al Asyah
The Senior Administrative Assistant will offer executive-level administrative assistance to the Managing Director of Starches, Sweeteners, and Texturizes. This function gives the Managing Director a good first impression. This function handles secret information and coordinates day-to-day workflow, including complicated calendar management, worldwide trip planning, expense reporting, and email review and categorization. This job oversees, coaches, and develops administrative workers. The ideal candidate must be an administrative assistant with proven experience supporting high-level executives, as well as a highly organized, proactive, flexible, self-starter with strong initiative, who possesses strong follow-through skills and shows interest in improving processes and applying new technologies. This individual will provide value to the team with excellent administrative, organizational, technical, and communication abilities.
Job Title : Executive Assistant – TEMP
Location : Al Asyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.29 per hour.
Company : Macquarie Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is the responsibility of this position to keep track of the department’s meeting schedules, as well as to coordinate travel for the director.
- Check email and list-serv accounts. Check program newsletters and other official ways of communicating. Watch over department and program bulletin boards and other marketing efforts on campus. Watch over the department’s presence on social media. In charge of the department’s and programs’ websites, making sure they are well-organized and up-to-date.
- Inquiries about the department’s activities and events should be handled by the department staff. Serve customers promptly. Do your best to keep your department’s resources well-stocked. Manage department, program, and faculty mail. Workplace files should be kept in a clean and organized manner. Involve yourself in maintaining and requesting service for the office. Work-study and student assistants must be supervised to guarantee task completion and enough office coverage.
- Verify that all relevant procedures have been followed while processing paperwork related to student and part-time jobs, as well as professional service agreements. Disbursement requests and trip reimbursements must be submitted on time. Account for all monies belonging to a single administrative entity, including general and special reserve account balances as well as grants and scholarships. Submit purchase orders and invoices to cover the cost of goods.
- People who inquire about the status of work orders they’ve submitted, as well as the fulfillment and timeliness of those activities, are followed up on. Work order completion or productivity issues are reported to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist for further assessment and consideration.
- Assist in linking students and potential students to campus resources as well as academic and staff advisers. Develop expertise with each program’s procedures and regulations in order to give basic student advice, such as outlining checklists and program requirements. Complete student papers for program majors and minors.
- It will be gratifying and recognized to work in a vibrant environment where you will be pushed and given clear instruction on how to thrive in this position, as well as prospects for progress in other areas.
- Helps the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist keep track of staff coverage for the department and change how work orders are assigned based on how much coverage is available in the department on a given day.
- Maintain and update calendars in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities. This includes taking care of all scheduling requests, putting the most important and urgent matters and meetings first, talking to everyone involved, and making sure that meetings are set up to be successful.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Administrative Support Supervisor by assisting with daily casework, monthly reporting, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and accounts receivable, and database administration.
- Ability to handle the department office responsibly, prepare and maintain records with high correctness, flexibility and ability to work independently to fix any difficulties that develop in the administrative unit
- to collaborate with university officials, academics, and support personnel Ability to multitask while paying attention to minute details and communicating well are key prerequisites for success in this field.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and competency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are also required. Aims and Objectives: Supervisory experience is required for one year A familiarity with Microsoft Teams would be an asset.
- Educational backgrounds that include administrative support experience and an associate’s degree from an approved university are all examples of acceptable educational backgrounds.
- Requirement: A high school diploma. Preference is given to those with an associate’s degree, certification, or further training in their field. There must be a minimum of eight to ten years of administrative experience, with at least three of those in an executive administrative position.