18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Executive Producer, Entertainment Podcasts – Ahad Rafidah
Need a music producer who is both talented and enthusiastic. The position will oversee the regular production flow and internal and external creative/production resources, including the intake of new projects, resource/capacity management, contracts, scheduling, and delivery.
Job Title : Executive Producer, Entertainment Podcasts
Location : Ahad Rafidah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.05 per hour.
Company : Avant Gardner
Job Type : Part-Time
- The leadership of the musical ensemble will aid in the realization of all musical performances.
- Obtain audio, sound bites, etc. for the show from television programs, events, concerts, and interviews.
- Prepare and manage estimates, budgets, and timelines and for project deliverables, tracking expenditures and status in order to operate within the approved budget.
- On a regular basis, you will be expected to contribute to the assessment of potential opportunities and the creation of innovative audio designs and implementations.
- Additionally, this person must be able to communicate ideas and designs and always follow rules and regulations.
- in the role of producer or artistic director if required.
- With music publishers, labels, and other parties as necessary, arrange and negotiate all license and synch rights.
- The Music Producer position is a highly collaborative role, working with small and large groups to achieve desired vision and success.
- Meeting and becoming acquainted with music business managers, publicists, and label executives through events, meetings, and other networking opportunities is essential for breaking into the industry.
- Collaborate with the line producer, executive producer, and performing artists on a budget.
- proven ability to offer substantial input on cutting-edge ways of music creation for broadcast and digital media.
- Knowledge of management principles and skills in encouraging and inspiring teamwork.
- The ability to prioritize and manage various objectives within time constraints.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in the music industry; experience working for a record label or booking/producing at a variety event (late night, day, or morning) is preferred.
- The ability and willingness to interact and collaborate with other teams on the event, as well as bookings outside of music, such as celebrities, public figures, and athletics.