Full-Time Executive Producer, Marketplace – Al Khobar
The Executive Producer manages and guides the production crew on the ground. Across several accounts, they are in charge of production from start to finish, which means they must organize everything from finding production partners to determining when and how much money should be spent on each deliverable. This person must have a solid familiarity with the creative outputs in a wide variety of formats. The ideal candidate will have the ability to realize creative ambitions and elevate the work through productive collaboration with the creative team. The Executive Producer must have a wide network of production professionals at their disposal, actively cultivate relationships with new production partners, and guarantee that effective production procedures are in place and contributing to the final result. The Executive Producer will act as the office leader for production and be responsible for coordinating regular meetings and communication between the production team and the business affairs managers. The producers in the office and across the network will need consistent guidance and assistance. The Executive Producer is expected to keep in close touch with the agency’s creative team and client engagement. The Executive Producer will primarily focus on local projects and clients but will also collaborate with other offices as the need arises. He or she will report directly to the Head of Production. The Executive Producer is responsible for finding timely and economical solutions to problems. They need to be multitasking pros who never have to stop working. The ability to work effectively with many alignment teams located in different offices around the United States is crucial, as is familiarity with the day-to-day operations of the agency.
Job Title : Executive Producer, Marketplace
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.01 per hour.
Company : Shutterstock, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with the digital desk to identify and assign material to each platform in a suitable manner.
- oversees all local market production operations’ producer scheduling.
- Routinely have staff meetings and one-on-one chats with producers to talk about the newscasts.
- Handles the booking and scheduling of production sessions, hence contributing to and assisting with new business efforts.
- supports customer engagement groups by responding to their inquiries and requests for assistance. They will also be able to see the tasks queued up in Integrated Production and distribute work locally as needed.
- The EP is expected to generate work on a volume basis, as this is a producer role.
- Collaborate with assigned alignment groups to set annual client scopes that account for production volume and cost estimates.
- Collaborates with producers and creative staff to achieve company goals.
- Takes the lead in new producer training and mentoring, and consistently encourages their professional development.
- In charge of hiring and onboarding any necessary freelance producers.
- You need strong interpersonal skills to be an effective team leader and team member.
- Possess exceptional time management skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptability, initiative, tenacity, and the ability to operate with minimum oversight are essential.
- Having a positive outlook on life, a wry sense of humor, sociability, fluency in conversation, expertise, self-assurance, and common sense.
- New business pitches, program recommendations, and gaining client trust all demand top-notch presentation skills.