26 May 2023
Full-Time Experienced Cost Accountant – Ar Rayn
This job will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be in charge of financial support for the manufacturing facility. To do so, the team member in this role will maintain and support the standard costing system, report KPI data and distribute the results, lead professional accounting activities, and apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), as well as assist with the preparation of financial statements and reports, prepare journal entries, reconcile accounts, compile, and analyze accounting data and information.
Job Title : Experienced Cost Accountant
Location : Ar Rayn, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.1 per hour.
Company : FEP Search Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Present your results to management to help them understand the P/L, cost drivers, and cost predictions better.
- You must be familiar with Microsoft Excel.
- This position necessitates the possession of a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Written and verbal communication skills are outstanding.
- The candidate should be aware of Using a direct deposit.
- It is necessary that you the cost of new goods is calculated based on the BOM, labor routing, and OH allocation.
- To analyse Production Financial Reports, gathers and reports financial data in a timely and accurate manner.
- To interact with people on a variety of levels and in a variety of situations while performing a range of activities.
- Examination of the balance sheet account, reconciles it, and creates the necessary balance sheet notes should be done by the candidate.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Skills in critical thinking.
- Assist in the filing of sales tax returns.
- Good initiative and responsibility.
- It’s challenging to manage several tasks at once.
- It is vital to have a deep understanding of enterprise resource planning technologies as well as a strong focus on internal controls (ERP).