This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Experienced Housekeeping, Front Desk and Engineering for Hotels – Dumah Al Jandal
The Hotel Front Desk employee works at the hotel’s front desk, welcoming and checking in new customers as well as checking out departing ones. Making bookings for incoming phone calls or walk-ins and providing outstanding customer service to existing and potential visitors.
Job Title : Experienced Housekeeping, Front Desk and Engineering for Hotels
Location : Dumah Al Jandal, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.41 per hour.
Company : Island Hospitality Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- We’ll know whether they had a good experience after they’ve checked out. If you can’t fix a problem within the company’s rules and regulations, contact a supervisor.
- You may be asked to clean the lobby, staff break room, guest laundry, exercise facility, vending areas, stairwells, and public locations.
- Reconcile the day’s payments and expenditures with the sums shown on the system, produce deposit slips, and update the Guest Services Manager on the day’s financial standing. Changes required
- Register all of the arriving guests, ensuring that the relevant information is collected, the registration card is filled out, and a payment mechanism is determined. Provide guests with change as necessary and accept and record information from their credit cards and picture identification on their guest accounts.
- Providing excellent service to guests necessitates a warm smile and useful assistance in learning about the guest and surrounding attractions. Overlooking new revenue streams is outweighed by the desire to make guests happy.
- People excellence shows a passion for customer service and teamwork. Product excellence – give friendly, smiling service and a swift, accurate check-in.
- The success of your department might have a ripple effect on other areas of your business. Always clean the hotel’s restrooms, lobby, and other public locations.
- Information about a hotel, such as communications, reports, and files, must be kept private and safe at all times. Take care of all requests for reservations, both those coming in and those going out. Follow the General Manager’s instructions for lost and found items.
- Providing assistance to guests in an effective, polite, and professional manner at all times Uphold a very high standard of service and hospitality, Deal with concerns or problems raised by guests in a prompt and efficient way, and ensure that all of their needs are satisfied as quickly as possible.
- As soon as guests enter the establishment, they should be greeted with a kind smile and a polite greeting. The customer should be provided with helpful and clear information that is both factual and courteous on the business’s operating hours and the local attractions.
- Required skills include knowledge of how to run the technology behind the property management system. It is vital that you have the capacity to go through all of the shift reports and carry out the audit function when it is required and assigned.
- Needs a high school diploma or the equivalent, You need to know how to use computers, Experience at a hotel front desk for at least 3 years
- having the ability to stand and move about the front desk while completing their jobs A fluent speaker and writer of the English language.
- The capacity to use a reasonably complex computer system to obtain and accurately input data. It is crucial to be able to hear and perceive warning signs of an oncoming disaster in order to remain safe.
- Interacting well with both internal and external customers requires patience, tact, and diplomacy in order to calm down angry customers, get the right information, and solve problems.