26 May 2023
Full-Time Experienced Quantitative Market Risk Analyst – Al-Ahsa
the Risk Analyst is responsible to the Head of Fixed Income Risk Management for their work. Investing involves a high degree of risk, and the Investment Risk team is tasked with managing that risk across all of the company’s investment portfolios. It is the responsibility of the Fixed Income business to guarantee compliance with the firm’s risk policy and to aid in the identification and measurement of risks, as well as the monitoring and mitigation of such risks.
Job Title : Experienced Quantitative Market Risk Analyst
Location : Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.86 per hour.
Company : JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is important to have a thorough grasp of fixed-income investments and the many investment strategies available.
- Prepare thorough studies in response to requests for specific customer assessments; conduct exhaustive evaluations of possible digital asset clients; and more.
- make a substantial contribution to the development of new products and investment solutions for clients via joint efforts with the Investment and Business Development teams.
- maintain a client list for initial coin offerings (ICO); evaluate and verify the client list in accordance with regulatory guidance criteria and, if necessary, change risk tolerance accordingly.
- Consider doing risk evaluations on first-time wire counter parties, as well as conducting adverse news searches and pertinent background research on probable new or present clients.
- expert in a team supporting the first line of defense’s activities, participates in projects, process re-engineering, and system development efforts that are owned directly by Corporate Risk Management or that are otherwise owned by the department.
- Building solutions that can be used across multiple portfolios and distinct risk measurement and mitigation approaches.
- Develop a thorough understanding of a company’s risks by conducting risk assessment studies such as information gathering and coverage placement, loss forecasting and analysis.
- The analyst may be involved in projects that need the procurement of external data from the mortgage industry, as well as assisting other team members in their work.
- Any open source or Factiva or Lexis Nexis database may be used to gather background data to aid in your review.
- Detail-oriented thinking is seen in a person’s organizational and time-management skills and analytical talents while solving problems.
- A person who is intellectually inquisitive is ready to question the status quo and find new methods to solve old issues.
- Accurate problem-solving skills in addition to the capacity to handle vast amounts of data and adjust it utilizing a wide variety of statistical approaches are required.
- Preference is given to those with an accounting/auditing background and 1-3 years of experience in internal controls, consulting, advising, professional services, and/or the advertising business. Advanced critical thinking abilities and a strong aptitude for financial analysis are required.
- Effective communicator capable of successfully and artfully conveying complex issues to non-technical/non-quantitative audiences.