26 May 2023
Part-Time Experts and Wellness Editor – Al Jouf
We’re searching for an Associate Editor to join our team of hardworking, food-obsessed writers and editors. The ideal applicant should be able to produce and update articles, recipe galleries, and recipe head notes depending on search keywords and current research. This individual will develop dynamic content, edit text, and assist other editors in creating stories for several platforms. This position is an essential member of the editing team, with a focus on writing and editing material related to recipes, methods, and all areas of home cooking.
Job Title : Experts and Wellness Editor
Location : Al Jouf, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.39 per hour.
Company : Haymarket
Job Type : Part-Time
- The best way to deal with content that raises issues such as excessive violence, explicit language, or commercial product placement is to use well-articulated observations and practical, helpful guidance.
- Make it a point to continually assess how we conduct business within the various departments in order to devise and implement new methods for doing so.
- Maintain a close eye on issues affecting the country or region and maintain track of legislative and policy developments that might affect the government’s reaction and posture.
- Develop good connections with personnel in the production, JEO, IT, and other areas. This will ensure that any issues with your journal can be immediately and successfully resolved.
- It’s important to make sure that your journals give the greatest possible author experience, while also maximizing engagement from the Editors in Chief and Editorial Board Members (EBM).
- Planning of product evaluations, culinary instructions, and interviews with professional and home cooks for print and digital magazines.
- Work with other departments to ensure that all departments are on the same page when it comes to content creation.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of all aspects of an ad, from idea to final edit, to verify that it adheres to the brand’s internal standards and regulatory regulations.
- Assigning acceptable sources, background material, formatting standards, and deadlines to writers who are working on their projects.
- Incorporating media concepts such as recipes and stories into the brand’s broader editorial strategy via conceptualization and presentation (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- Flexibility to collaborate with personnel at all levels on a regular basis, as well as the ability to operate as part of a team
- know how to write for the web and use tools like Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to interact well with employees from various departments (Art, Photography, and Test Kitchen), at all levels of the company, and with freelancers/outside contributors
- Three to 5 years of work experience as a journalist, writer, or someone in a similar field is ideal. This experience should include reporting and editing skills, as well as some knowledge of headline best practices, SEO, and how to plan newsletters.
- Ability to efficiently manage a large number of competing priorities and a large volume of time-sensitive work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment is required.