18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Facility Technician – Al Qassim
The Facilities Technician works under the supervision of the Facilities Supervisor and helps to the care of the company’s facilities and grounds. Repair, maintain, and troubleshoot various aspects of the company’s infrastructure, such as roads, parking lots, ditches, and other such locations. Repairing doors and door hardware is only one example of the wide range of services that may be included in preventative maintenance.
Job Title : Facility Technician
Location : Al Qassim, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.22 per hour.
Company : Pharos Academy Charter School
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure that assigned personnel are assigned regular, operational responsibilities in accordance with established work priorities in order to function as the team’s work leader.
- Achieve mutual understanding via open and professional conversation. Clear and professional communication promotes work efforts and issue resolution, offering superior customer and patient care.
- Even the most basic or complicated requirements of a given facility must be met in order for technicians and other employees to work there.
- Incorporates and adjusts alarms and trend setups, as well as conducts high-level data analytics and alarm reporting functions.
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and sophisticated maintenance repairs are all part of the job description.. Installing systems and equipment correctly in accordance with rules, laws, and legislation is a high priority. Ensures that preventive maintenance checks are carried out on the department’s emergency systems, which may include HVAC, electrical, and plumbing, as necessary. For clarity on repairs, seeks out more information and reference materials, and, if required, escalates the situation to the Lead Tech/Supervisor.
- Rounding and problem management ensures complete entity monitoring; identifying difficult facility upgrades, offering suggestions and work orders, and supervising their implementation to enhance the customer experience and service standards of the organization.
- Perform a wide range of semi-skilled and skilled building maintenance tasks. These tasks include the repair and maintenance of buildings, facilities, and grounds. Do the work for any problems with the building (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs)
- Assists and mentors Facilities Assistants/Technicians in developing confidence in their talents, skills, and expertise. Utilizes peer-to-peer accountability to ensure departmental objectives are met in order to increase employee retention and engagement.
- Manage work order system for scheduling PMs, projects, and general work orders in order to achieve facility department’s key criteria.
- The department’s objectives may be achieved by setting an example of excellent work habits and working together as a team.
- At least two languages are required for these professions, with a focus on patient and employee safety and security.
- Ability to do job activities that need standing, kneeling, crouching, twisting upper body, working in cramped positions in tiny openings and climbing hand over hand, lifting 50 pounds, and working on ladders/lifts in environments prone to noise, heat, dust, or cold.
- Education comparable to a high school diploma or GED (examples include: GED, verification of homeschool equivalency, partial or full completion of post-secondary education, etc.)
- An expert in at least one trade such as carpentry or plumbing or electrical or painting or roofing or heating or cooling, or general maintenance, is required.
- Continuous skills, competence, and performance assessments are used to determine if the employee have the abilities and competences necessary to safely do the assigned task.