27 May 2023
Part-Time Factory Production Associate – Al Bahah
The Production Associate’s major role will be to ensure that Spectrum’s award-winning content is published on spectrumnews.org and other platforms, such as newsletters. The Production Associate will work closely with the Multimedia Director and Copy Chief to ensure that the Company’s high production values are maintained and elevated, as well as with the rest of the team to ensure that the Company reaches its specialized audience, which includes neuroscientists, clinicians, geneticists, and policymakers.
Job Title : Factory Production Associate
Location : Al Bahah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.58 per hour.
Company : The Salvation Army – Central Territory
Job Type : Part-Time
- It is necessary to be familiar with Microsoft Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS (basic level).
- Offer memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, images, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes to assist with the development, design, and editing of proposals.
- In collaboration with internal teams and the development team, troubleshoot, report, and QA website defects involving products and back-end functionality.
- The Production Associate is responsible for following all procedures in order to manufacture finished goods.
- Develop and maintain good working connections with the underwriting, closing, and asset management teams, as well as external agency investors.
- In close coordination with the development team, write specifications and oversee the execution and quality assurance of the content and features of the digital experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that the project is completed on time and that the digital customer experience is improved overall.
- At least one online training, as well as any relevant in-house trainings, should be completed each year.
- Implement content updates and projects, such as product uploads and pricing changes, on our e-commerce site.
- Manage the integration of diamond video and photo sites, which includes onboarding new vendors and ensuring that they meet our requirements.
- Highly organized, with a focus on project ownership from start to finish.
- You should be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- WordPress and Mailchimp are two content management systems, as well as marketing and outreach platforms, to be aware of.
- It’s necessary to have a high school diploma, a GED, or an equivalent.
- Outstanding organizational, verbal, written, and e-social abilities and knowledge