19 Mar 2023
Full-Time FAP/JJI Clerk – Al Jouf
In this role, you will work in a warehouse setting and be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities, including inventory management, parts retrieval, and the reporting of any inconsistencies that may arise. All applicants must be over the age of 21, have a positive attitude and work ethic, and provide a CV.
Job Title : FAP/JJI Clerk
Location : Al Jouf, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.29 per hour.
Company : Cream O Land
Job Type : Full-Time
- help in sweeping floors, putting away equipment, and performing other warehouse maintenance tasks.
- Keep the tool room under control, allocate resources as needed, ensure all tools are returned to their rightful storage space, and ensure the cleanliness of all company property.
- To ensure that the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), the most recent SQF code, and all other applicable rules and regulations pertaining to food safety are followed.
- In addition to documenting and executing standard operating procedures, you’ll also be tasked with helping to build any new, previously unwritten processes.
- Perform regular counts of workstations as directed.
- Complete Tool Room cycle counts as scheduled.
- Execute physical and cycle counts of the inventory, and report shortages, overages, and all inventory levels as necessary or requested.
- Always develop and sustain first-rate customer service for both internal and external clients.
- Use the ticket system and/or email to let the supervisor and relevant staff know about any problems you’ve run into while putting the product together or fixing any issues that have arisen.
- Completing everyday tasks in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of safety and accuracy while recording indirect time requires strict adherence to outlined procedures and guidelines.
- Capability to communicate with others to successfully transmit knowledge.
- One to two years of experience as an Inventory Clerk in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- In order to succeed, you’ll need to be able to think critically and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Able to make sound judgments and decisions by assessing the benefits and drawbacks of potential courses of action.
- competence with standard measuring implements such as rulers, tape measures, and calipers.