27 May 2023
Full-Time Farm Equipment Operator (EH-9440) – Dammam
We’re looking for a factory worker who can operate machinery. A reminder operator’s duties include everything from setting up and running the machine to managing the label rolls as they exit the reminder and stacking them on pallets.
Job Title : Farm Equipment Operator (EH-9440)
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.96 per hour.
Company : Tradesmen International, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Heavy equipment is operated in accordance with the company’s operational safety regulations and procedures. Routine equipment inspections and preventive maintenance are performed; accurate records are kept.
- Perform all responsibilities and/or activities related to the Equipment Operator role, including maintaining logs for each machine’s operation, maintenance, and gas use.
- Transports earth-moving equipment or other equipment ranging in size from medium to big automobiles to the location of the project while following to all applicable safety standards and criteria.
- Daily clean, arrange, and secure the building. Clean equipment after usage. If you find any difficulties, tell the Equipment Technician.
- Safely use hand and power tools, construction and maintenance equipment, such as mowing machines and air hammers. Clean culverts, mow, mend potholes, remove rubbish, and shovel asphalt and snow.
- Every successful person must have the capacity to engage with a broad spectrum of individuals, both inside and outside of their own business. has a working knowledge of and adherence to company safety procedures Contributes to a team effort by working together.
- This job involves cleaning up and maintaining the sanitary sewage system and streams. They do this by using equipment that ranges from simple to complex, such as rubber-tired backhoes, tracked excavators and loaders, maintainers, bobcats, cranes, compactors, and front-end loaders.
- Performs regular mechanical maintenance and repairs on construction equipment to maintain it in a condition where it can continue to perform properly.
- Loads, transports, and unloads construction supplies such as sand, flexbase, asphalt, gravel, and other materials from City stockpiles or suppliers to City sites in order to fulfill construction or maintenance projects.
- Raw materials and final components are moved and placed using material movement equipment. Keeping and operating a vehicle should be done in compliance with established standards.
- Knowledge of general construction practices, methods, and materials, Knowledge of the dangers of the job and of standard safety procedures, Ability to do a variety of physical tasks for long periods of time
- Excellent communicator who maintains honesty and integrity in all interactions with those concerned. Performing upkeep on and running various power-driven machines and gadgets
- 6 months as an Equipment Operator I or 1 year comparable experience required. Turfgrass management education may substitute work experience
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED), Experience in mechanical assembly, driving a forklift, and/or running equivalent machine equipment for two years. Good driver’s license required.
- The capacity to foster a work atmosphere that values employee equity, diversity, and inclusion while also encouraging teamwork between colleagues.