19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Federal Judicial Clerk – Al-Aflaj
In addition to producing and revising legal papers, the Law Clerk manages legal activities and often communicates with clients and regulatory bodies on behalf of an attorney or a group of lawyers.
Job Title : Federal Judicial Clerk
Location : Al-Aflaj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.81 per hour.
Company : Peknic, Peknic & Schaefer
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepares and organizes business legal papers, such as company filings and registrations, prepares communication, document assembling, and aids with outside lawsuit management.
- Do legal research to find out if the legal arguments and authority given by litigants and their attorneys are true or not. Use discretion and judgment to figure out which issues are important and which aren’t.
- they use their own judgment to carry out research and come up with a suggested opinion for the judge to use when he or she explains the court’s decision and why it was made, drawing on the findings of the study.
- Probable cause is determined by investigating reports and referrals made by federal, tribal, and state investigators; evaluating the need for further information and evidence, and creating thorough techniques to obtain relevant information and evidence.
- Make a deliberate effort to find and capitalize on commercial opportunities that are relevant to the legal sector, and then develop and execute website features and functionality that are acceptable for the industry.
- In order to prepare presentations for court hearings, this position collects, organizes, and indexes a range of evidence exhibits.
- Examines pre-trial briefs and other submissions to make sure they are complete; synthesizes data to identify relevant issues and other noteworthy elements; conducts research into precedential and related cases, laws and opinions; summarizes such findings, including the likely outcome based on available data and submits such information to assigned judge; prepares multiple summaries for all judges involved in en banc panel ca
- Legal opinions and orders, including civil and criminal, sentencing decisions and related matters are drafted, and the judge’s questions are answered on the citations, intent, and other elements.
- Additionally, workers should be assigned other responsibilities that need the same or less levels of expertise, knowledge, and physical stamina as those listed above.
- Prepare to travel with the principal to help with client engagements and other similar events.
- the ability to cooperate with colleagues, submit to authority, and treat others with civility in public
- familiarity with the rules and regulations governing civil and criminal proceedings as they apply to the jurisdiction of the Court of Common Pleas is required.
- Interacting politely, efficiently, and responsibly is essential while dealing with the general public as well as other offices and departments.
- Capability to draft opinions, memorandums, and other related legal documents that address relevant issues, cite relevant law and precedent, and convey judicial views
- A bachelor’s degree in law or a master’s degree in law from an accredited legal institution is required at the time of enrolment or graduation.