26 May 2023
Full-Time File Clerk – Ghamed Al zenad
As a File Clerk, you’ll be responsible for organizing and filing documents, as well as capturing tracking information in computerized databases. The File Clerk collects documents from various divisions inside the company and organizes it according to date, number, alphabet, and topic. Make sure you understand the necessity of proper filling and maintain an accurate record-keeping system in order to assure your success. Focus, organization, and thoroughness are all desirable qualities in a job applicant.
Job Title : File Clerk
Location : Ghamed Al zenad, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.51 per hour.
Company : Morrison Mahoney LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- does statistical analysis and updates flowcharts, spreadsheets, and other work materials.
- The data is accurate and current if old records are analyzed and updated, and new equipment is purchased.
- you’ll be in charge of efficiently and accurately establishing and maintaining personal and secret business files.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to carry out standard office clerical duties such as typing and filling out forms, requisitions, and mailings.
- Be sure to compile, sort, and double-check your data before entering it into the system! Data input errors may be found and fixed, or you can tell your supervisors of any issues you uncover. Use a validation template or cross-check the data against the source document to look for errors.
- Calculations are made based on a client’s salary and the amount of hours they are entitled to. Customers may get the necessary documentation to ensure that their eligibility will never be removed.
- Client applications must be closely monitored at all times in order to ensure that all policies and procedures are kept up to date. Determine whether or not a claim is true.
- The File Clerk, who works under direct supervision, is responsible for the accurate and discrete handling of all aspects of file administration.
- Callers with a variety of issues, such as general complaints or concerns, are greeted and assisted in their calls.
- Input data into specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for future entry by reading source documents (such as canceled checks, sales reports, and invoices) with the use of keyboards or scanners.
- Working under deadlines necessitates the capacity to work correctly and detail-oriented.
- People come in many shapes, sizes, and colors, and it is essential to be able to handle them all.
- A high school certificate or GED; one to three months of relevant experience and/or training; or an equivalent blend; or a combination of education and experience; are all acceptable options.
- Using a computer keyboard to write reports, timetables, and other documents is essential.
- Among the things you’ll need to know in order to be successful in this position are accounting and database software, spreadsheet and word processing software, order processing and payroll systems, and how to purchase and pay your bills.