26 May 2023
Part-Time Finance Manager – Al Aqiq
We’re seeking for an experienced finance manager to join our team. If you’ve delivered great customer service, have the ambition to earn an unlimited income, and want to work as a Finance Manager on exciting new products, we’d like to chat with you.
Job Title : Finance Manager
Location : Al Aqiq, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.76 per hour.
Company : Corby
Job Type : Part-Time
- Make recommendations for the company’s investment activities and ambitions.
- Communicate with different departments, debating corporate strategy and making judgments about future developments.
- Develop a method for evaluating significant events and activities, as well as key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Anticipate bottlenecks, manage escalation, foresee and make trade-offs, and balance business demands with technology and procedural constraints.
- Provide managerial employees with financial reports and analyze financial data, as well as recommendations for next steps.
- Assist in the complete preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as their supporting papers and schedules, in accordance with government agencies.
- Costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales outcomes, and the company’s actual performance in comparison to the business plans are all things to consider.
- The salary for this position is determined on the number of years of experience.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting concerns, ensuring that all technical issues are handled, fixed, and documented accurately in a timely manner in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be educated, mentored, and developed in their knowledge of and application of these challenges.
- Ability to build accounting and financial procedures and structures, as well as instill a Continuous Improvement culture inside the organization.
- Capacity to lead and develop the expertise and capabilities of finance teams.
- Knowledge of how to use web-based collaboration tools.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a drive to continually learn and improve his abilities.
- Strong PC skills and application experience are required; Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration, or a degree with a strong mathematical component is required (MBA preferred).