Full-Time Finance Manager – Financial Controller – Al Hait
For a position on our corporate finance team, we are looking for a person who is high-energy and has the capacity to understand the broad picture in a business climate that is always changing. The Financial Controller will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer, and there is a succession plan in place for the Financial Controller to move into the job of Chief Financial Officer over the next couple of years. This is a hands-on position, and the successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver who possesses excellent communication skills in addition to strong technical abilities in a variety of financial and corporate areas. This is a position that requires strong technical abilities in a variety of financial and corporate areas.
Job Title : Finance Manager – Financial Controller
Location : Al Hait, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.91 per hour.
Company : STAFFED INC.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains strict accounting controls to guarantee internal and external compliance.
- Responsible for the planning, supervision, and assistance of team members as they carry out daily, weekly, and monthly accounting operations in order to accurately record, categorize, and regulate financial transactions.
- Oversee the process of filing tax returns and distributing quarterly tax payments, working closely with internal constituents as well as external tax advisors to guarantee proper and timely completion in accordance with regulations set out by local, state, and federal governments.
- All of these activities are necessary to ensure that a company adheres to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Helps prepare and creates financial plan changes and suggestions after reviewing budget and financial data. Communicate with internal management and parent company.
- One of the duties of this department is to ensure that the company’s assets are properly managed via the implementation of effective accounting systems.
- Provides unique reports, interprets financial data and related systems, and identifies potential problem areas for Property Management at all levels.
- As needed, support Finance Department projects, such as the development of software and systems and other departmental or enterprise-wide enhancements, via research, planning, and execution.
- Maintains equipment inventories, evaluates new equipment and processes, establishes preventative maintenance standards, and negotiates service contracts to ensure appropriate operation.
- Executes investigations in the areas of research and analysis, resulting in reports that include assessments of profitability and return on investment, as well as cost data comparisons to support findings and recommendations.
- Applicant must have 10 years of expertise in accounting, auditing and financial management as well as a proven understanding of accounting concepts and corporate taxes is necessary for applications.
- Those that are proactive are self-starters who can deal with issues without supervision. Always seeks out and reacts to constructive feedback.
- Required education level is a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in economics, accounting, or finance. Master’s degree or another professional credential (such as Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant) is strongly desirable.
- Work outcomes are planned, monitored, and assessed to enable finance staff coaching, advising, and penalizing personnel.
- Accounting major, four-year college graduate, or similar experience Five years of accounting or similar experience, including one year in a supervisory role.