19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Finance Manager – Financial Controller – Unayzah
To join our corporate finance team, we are looking for someone who has the capacity to see the broad picture in a fast-paced business environment. As the company grows, the Financial Controller might expect to eventually take on the responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). To be successful in this job, you must be a problem solver with strong technical talents in a wide range of financial and corporate domains and outstanding communication skills.
Job Title : Finance Manager – Financial Controller
Location : Unayzah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 37.39 per hour.
Company : Atlas Search
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishes suitable revenue recognition and cost accrual methods that are adequate to properly handle the company’s assets.
- Maintains equipment inventories, assesses new equipment and methods, creates preventive maintenance standards, and negotiates service contracts in order to guarantee that all gear is functioning properly.
- Prepares reports with profitability, ROI, cost, and comparative financial statistics to support findings and suggestions.
- As required, provide support for the efforts of the Finance Department, including the development of software and systems as well as other departmental or company-wide enhancements, via research, planning, and actual implementation.
- Performs reviews and analyses of both the budget and the financial reports, as well as creates and makes revisions and suggestions for the financial plan. Information and outcomes have to be communicated and disseminated to internal management as well as the parent firm.
- Writes back to Property Management’s demands at all levels, including the development of specific reports, financial results and associated systems analysis, and the identification of potential issue areas.
- Directly involved in all aspects of day-to-to-weekly-to-monthly bookkeeping in order to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded and tracked.
- Establishes and maintains adequate accounting controls to guarantee compliance with the regulations and directives of all internal and external governing authorities.
- Oversee the tax return and quarterly tax distribution processes, collaborating with internal constituents and external tax advisors to ensure proper and timely completion in accordance with local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Researching old and new laws, anticipating future legislation, enforcing rules, presenting financial reports, and advising management on proper courses of action are all part of upholding federal, state, and local legal duties.
- Proactive people are self-starters who can solve problems without the help of others. Always looking for more responsibilities while soliciting and reacting to constructive criticism.
- In addition to planning, monitoring, and reviewing work results, maintains financial staff performance via coaching, advice, and punishment.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a bachelor’s degree in one of these fields: economics, accounting, or finance. Consideration is given to those who have a master’s degree or other professional certifications (such as a CPA or CMA).
- A minimum of ten years of experience in accounting, auditing, and financial management is required for this position. Additionally, a demonstrated familiarity with accounting principles and the taxation of businesses is required.
- Accounting major or similar experience required. Five years of accounting or equivalent experience, including one year as a supervisor