26 May 2023
Full-Time Finance Manager, Us Commercial Planning & Reporting – As Sulayyil
To join our team, we’re seeking for a seasoned finance manager. We’d like to speak with you if you’ve provided excellent customer service, have the desire to generate an infinite income, and are interested in working as a Finance Manager on interesting new products.
Job Title : Finance Manager, Us Commercial Planning & Reporting
Location : As Sulayyil, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.44 per hour.
Company : Gordian Software
Job Type : Full-Time
- Communicate with different departments, discuss corporate strategy, and predicting future occurrences.
- Assist with withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as related documentation and schedules, in compliance with government rules.
- Maintain communication with auditors to ensure that the organization’s finances are properly overseen.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting difficulties, ensuring that all technical issues are properly addressed, repaired, and documented on time in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be educated, mentored, and developed in their knowledge and application of these challenges.
- Establish measuring techniques and KPIs for big events and initiatives.
- Financial reports, financial information, and recommendations for future actions should be provided to management.
- Ability to create accounting and financial systems and structures, as well as instill a Continuous Improvement culture in the organization.
- Costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance vs. business goals are all factors to examine.
- Make investment activities and strategies that the company should pursue suggestions.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, offer escalation control, anticipate and make trade-offs, and strike a balance between business requirements and technological and process restrictions.
- The ability to lead and develop financial team skills and capabilities.
- A basic understanding of web-based collaborative tools is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration is required, as well as a degree with a significant quantitative component (MBA preferred).
- Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are desired. Strong PC abilities and application knowledge are necessary.
- The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of leadership and a strong drive to learn and improve his abilities.