27 May 2023
Full-Time Financial Controller-Associate – Buraydah
Leadership and guidance are critical aspects of your job in accounting. There are several aspects to this role that involve developing and managing an Accounting team, increasing the Company’s accounting procedures and activities and offering important information that will help Forward Financing enhance its performance. With the aid of the Director of FP&A and the rest of the Leadership Team, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our purpose and securing our future growth.
Job Title : Financial Controller-Associate
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 36.77 per hour.
Company : Book of the Month
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishing effective accounting systems for revenue recognition and cost accruals is one of this department’s tasks.
- By putting in place and maintaining comprehensive accounting controls that are enough to satisfy this demand, ensures compliance with the legislation and directions of all regulatory agencies, both internal and external.
- By doing research and planning and implementing, Finance Department efforts, such as the introduction of new software and systems and other departmental or firm-wide changes, may be supported
- reacted to the requirements made by Property Management on every level, including the compilation of specific reports, financial analysis, and the identification of system components.
- All of these activities are necessary to ensure that a company adheres to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- v Performs in-depth evaluations and analyses of both the budget and the financial reports, in addition to producing and generating recommendations and adjustments to the financial plan, as well as producing and generating financial reports. It is the responsibility of the internal management as well as the parent business to receive information and results, and it is also the responsibility of the internal management to guarantee that they are shared and distributed.
- Performs research and analytical studies, as well as the preparation of reports that contain evaluations of profitability, return on investment, cost, comparative financial data, and informational data to support conclusions and suggestions.
- It is your job to organize the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of your team members so that they can correctly record, classify, and control financial transactions.
- Work with internal stakeholders and outside tax experts to ensure timely and accurate tax return filing and distribution of quarterly tax payments. This should be done while taking local, state, and federal restrictions into consideration.
- Maintains equipment inventories, evaluates new equipment and processes, develops standards for preventative maintenance, and negotiates service contracts in order to ensure that all gear is operating as it should.
- Independent problem-solver and task-accomplisher who doesn’t need continual supervision. Continuously pursues greater duties while soliciting and implementing suggestions.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, or finance preferred. Master’s degree or professional certificate preferred (such as a CPA or CMA).
- A minimum of ten years of accounting, auditing, and financial expertise is necessary, as well as a proven understanding of accounting concepts and corporate taxes.
- Work outcomes are planned, monitored, and assessed to enable finance staff coaching, advising, and penalizing personnel.
- Experience in accounting or a related sector for at least five years, including at least one year in a managerial capacity.