27 May 2023
Full-Time Financial Controller/Finance Manager – Farasan
We are looking for a high-energy person that can see the big picture in a fast-paced business setting. The Financial Controller will report to the CFO and plans to become CFO within two years. The selected applicant will be an analytical problem solver with strong technical ability in financial and business domains.
Job Title : Financial Controller/Finance Manager
Location : Farasan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 36.71 per hour.
Company : Jobot
Job Type : Full-Time
- reacted to the requirements made by Property Management on every level, including the compilation of specific reports, financial analysis, and the identification of system components.
- Maintains equipment inventories, assesses new equipment and methods, creates preventive maintenance standards, and negotiates service contracts in order to guarantee that all gear is functioning properly.
- By researching, planning, and executing, Finance Department activities, such as new software and systems, may be supported.
- Researching old and new laws, anticipating future legislation, enforcing rules, presenting financial reports, and advising management on proper courses of action are all part of upholding federal, state, and local legal duties.
- Plans, oversees, and provides assistance to the team in the performance of daily, weekly, and monthly accounting procedures to ensure accurate recording, categorization, and management of financial transactions.
- Performs data research and analysis in order to generate reports that assess aspects such as profitability, return on investment, and costs. In order to support the conclusions and suggestions, a comparison of financial and informational data is performed.
- Establishes adequate accounting processes for revenue recognition and cost accruals to successfully manage the company’s assets. Establishes appropriate accounting processes for revenue recognition and cost accruals that are adequate to provide effective management of the company’s assets
- Establishes and continues to maintain stringent accounting controls in order to guarantee compliance with all applicable internal and external regulations and directives.
- Working with internal constituents as well as external tax advisors, ensure that the process of submitting tax returns and sending quarterly tax payments is completed in a timely and correct way. This should be done with local, state, and federal government regulations in mind.
- Examines and analyzes budget and financial data, as well as creates and generates financial plan adjustments and suggestions. Communicate and distribute information/results to internal management and the parent firm.
- A bachelor’s degree is necessary, preferably with a concentration in economics, accounting, or finance. Strong preference given to candidates who have either a master’s degree or an additional professional credential (such as a CPA or CMA).
- It is required that applicants have a minimum of ten years of experience in accounting, auditing, and financial management, as well as a demonstrated familiarity with accounting principles and the taxation of businesses.
- With a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience in an accounting or a related field, you must have at least one year of supervisory experience as well.
- Self-starter who solves difficulties without continual supervision. Always wants more responsibility and acts on criticism.
- Supports the job outcomes of the financial staff by coaching, advising, and punishing personnel, as well as by planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.