17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Financial Controller Senior – Hafar Al Batin
Rough Country’s accounting department is vital to the company’s efficient and automated business approach. We’re looking for a controller to oversee this department that is experienced pushing software system deployments, automating procedures, and addressing difficulties with other department leaders, in addition to having excellent accounting knowledge and skills. Communication skills, financial analysis, budgeting, payroll management, and financial reporting are all essential abilities for this position.
Job Title : Financial Controller Senior
Location : Hafar Al Batin, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.11 per hour.
Company : Insight
Job Type : Full-Time
- It’s critical to stay on top of an employee’s accounts payable and reimbursement processes.
- It is essential that you have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar profession. It is preferable to have a master’s degree.
- Analyze the cost-benefit ratio.
- On a monthly basis, financial statements should be prepared, and cash forecasts should be kept track of.
- All account reconciliations should be completed on time, according to the applicant.
- A license as a Certified Public Accountant is preferred.
- The candidate should help with cash flow estimates for the firm.
- Accounts from the general ledger must be retained and inspected.
- Audits must be followed up on a regular basis and evaluated.
- You’ll really have to understand how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- An applicant must demonstrate self-motivation, initiative, and self-discipline.
- Financial and managerial skills which are both strong and effective are essential.
- The candidate should have some accounting software experience.
- Acquire new concepts quickly and apply them as directed.
- Developing relationships and interpersonal skills that work must be important attributes for the applicant.