Full-Time Financial Planning & Analysis – Ar Rass
The department’s yearly budget is supported by the department’s budget manager. Coordinating with assigned stakeholders to generate yearly budget requests, implementing budget actions in the Department’s financial system, monitoring and reporting on budget and expenditures, and other tasks that support budget procedures are included. Working on budget schedules, formulating decision items, and responding to data and information requests from external stakeholders are all a part of this position’s responsibilities. All allocated work areas and budget processes and systems will be improved as a result of this position’s responsibility to apply public sector best practices.
Job Title : Financial Planning & Analysis
Location : Ar Rass, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.57 per hour.
Company : Ramp
Job Type : Full-Time
- The investigation of financial challenges, evaluation and analysis of financial data and trends, projections of future resource availability and recommendations for corrective actions are all part of this process.
- Serve as a liaison between the department and the VP&S Office of Budget on all financial concerns relevant to the department. Assist the Departmental Administrator with the budget narrative.
- Respond to information requests on assigned program areas from a range of internal and external sources, and work with stakeholders as required to produce accurate and timely replies.
- Compiles budget data from departments and creates a proposed budget plan; proposes acceptable budget levels for departments.
- Establishes and maintains budget development standards, rules, and calendars; publishes the final, authorized City budget; oversees the City’s yearly budget creation and review procedures; handles the production of operational, performance, and Capital Improvement Program (CIP) budgets.
- For either a short- or long-term assignment, the incumbent must integrate into a department’s operational team and establish rapport, as well as establish analytical criteria to assess performance consistently and efficiently. It is critical to be able to establish and adhere to deadlines.
- Performs additional activities and responsibilities as assigned that are not expressly specified in the employment description but fall within the broad occupational category and responsibility level associated with the employee’s class of work.
- Income and spending trends are analyzed using a projected budget and budgeted amounts, as well as identifying potential revenue and expenditure management issues.
- Monitors workload, special projects and tasks, and ensures quality and timeliness criteria are fulfilled.
- Coordinates with the Office of Management and Budget Office of Finance on a variety of operating and budget preparations and execution issues for assigned Division and processing of all grants for the Agency.
- You must be acquainted with the theories, principles, and best practices of public finance and budget management, including project-level budgeting, resource allocation, and annual financial reporting.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills, strong communication and writing talents, multitasking ability, self-motivated, and team player. Knowledge of computers, graphics, desktop, and Internet applications is required.
- Having the ability to work from home, on the road, or in an office, as long as you have the ability to complete your job tasks.
- A minimum of four (4) years of professional management experience in budget and grant preparation/administration is required to be considered for this position.
- Having a high level of aptitude and understanding for working with large datasets is essential when deploying integrated software solutions and business intelligence tools.