Full-Time Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – Jazan
The Budget Analyst is responsible for preparing and analyzing the budget in advance. Operational budgets are examined; statistical data and reports on budgetary operations are compiled; legislative appropriation proposals are reworked, as well as other needed reports. Advising and assisting with budgeting concerns for the department’s workforce. A wide range of software programs are used by the Budget Analyst in the course of his or her duties. These include Excel, Access, Word, HHSAS, CAPPS, and ABEST, among others. While working under the Budget Manager’s supervision, budget analysts have a lot of leeway in their decision-making.
Job Title : Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.42 per hour.
Company : The Walt Disney Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Staff members are constantly consulted to discuss and address priorities, workload, resource allocation, technical challenges, quality standards, and services; staff members are also supervised and evaluated on a regular basis to ensure they are meeting their responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Prepares a composite budget, gathers budget data from departments, and prepares a proposed budget plan, as well as advising departments on appropriate budget levels.
- To serve as a point of contact for any budget-related issues between the department and the VP&S Office of Budget. Compile the budget narrative for the Departmental Administrator.
- For either a short- or long-term assignment, the incumbent must integrate into a department’s operational team and establish rapport, as well as establish analytical criteria to assess performance consistently and efficiently. It is critical to be able to establish and adhere to deadlines.
- Short and long-term financial forecasts and multi-year forecast models are produced, as well as short and long-term income and expenditure predictions and multiyear forecast models; compared to budget and projections, discovered revenue control issues, and advised budget revisions.
- In charge of overseeing the City’s budgeting activities including the creation of annual operating, performance, and capital improvement program (CIP) budgeting standards, as well as monitoring and reporting on these budgeting processes; final approval of the City’s budget; publication of the approved final budget.
- Support the assigned divisions’ operational and financial needs, as well as grant processing, by collaborating with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Office of Finance (OF).
- Other actions and responsibilities that are not explicitly stated in the job description but fit within the broad occupational category and responsibility level generally associated with the employee’s class of work may be assigned.
- Respond to requests for information on assigned program areas from a variety of internal and external sources, liaising with stakeholders as needed to provide accurate and timely responses.
- Budget problems are probed, financial data and trends are assessed and analyzed, future resource availability is forecasted, and corrective solutions are suggested.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a minimum of four (4) years of professional management experience in budget and grant preparation/administration.
- Having the ability to do job obligations in a variety of work situations, whether at home, on the road, or in an office.
- An understanding of the theories, ideas, and best practices of public sector finance and budget management, such as budgeting at the project level, resource allocation, and annual financial reporting, is required.
- Having a high level of aptitude and understanding for working with large datasets is essential when deploying integrated software solutions and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in a comparable role for at least three years; great people and organizational skills; strong communication and writing abilities; and the ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere are all prerequisites for this job. possessing the capacity to multi-task and be self-motivated; being an effective manager who has the ability to grow others while working as part of a team; Graphics/desktop and Internet application experience are a plus as are skills in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher).