18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Financial Reporting Accountant – Tayma
We want you to have strong investigative abilities as well as a thorough understanding of accounting procedures. You should also be organized and prepared to fill out complete reports for attorneys and law enforcement officers. In court, you should be able to convey your results calmly and professionally. An competent forensic accountant should have a strong understanding of legal, tax, and accounting concerns, as well as the ability to write reports.
Job Title : Financial Reporting Accountant
Location : Tayma, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.55 per hour.
Company : Retail Options
Job Type : Full-Time
- 3+ years of forensic accounting, certified public accounting, or other equivalent expertise is necessary.
- Time management and bill preparation are two administrative duties that must be monitored.
- It is preferable to have an accounting master’s degree.
- A comprehensive understanding of the legal and regulatory concerns that a business may encounter.
- It’s crucial to get in touch with the insured or the claims adjuster.
- It is preferable if you have a CPA or CFE license.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics is necessary for work in this sector.
- Check for accuracy before sending claim evaluations and reports to the carrier.
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) (GAAP).
- Flexibility, as well as the ability to travel when necessary, are vital.
- It is necessary to have problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, as well as the capacity to make sound decisions.
- It’s incredible how effectively you handle responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Microsoft Office and computer savvy.
- Expertise in investigation and analysis.