27 May 2023
Full-Time Finisher – Dammam
In this position, you will be in charge of smoothing and polishing concrete highway road surfaces, which is what a Concrete Finisher is in charge of. In terms of the amount of time an employee spends on a single project, the scope and structure of the project are both important considerations. Working in a certain industry or branching out When a project evolves, or depending on workload or seasonality, workers may make the decision to specialize or expand out. Because of the nature of the job that they do
Job Title : Finisher
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.99 per hour.
Company : Parabit Systems, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Checks for the construction of the forms that support the concrete, then sets and aligns the forms to the required pitch and depth.
- People who work in this job use a lot of different equipment, machinery, and tools for their work. These might include: dump truck, front-end loader, backhoe, tamping machine, cement mixer air compressor jackhammer concrete saw mallet shovel rake axe mechanic tools concrete tools concrete forms etc.
- Documents such as reports or work orders are provided to you for completion; you then process the information and either forward it or preserve it for your records.
- The tasks of the Concrete Finisher involve operating machines and doing manual labor in the construction and finishing of concrete surfaces, as well as aiding with other Public Works projects.
- Concrete compression using vibrating machines Installing anchor bolts, steel plates, and other concrete fittings This may be done using a sponge rubber float or burlap.
- Checking fluid levels, replenishing fluids, lubricating and cleaning equipment, and cleaning work spaces are all examples of equipment and tool maintenance activities. Other activities include monitoring equipment operations to ensure efficiency and safety, reporting malfunctioning equipment, and maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace.
- Repairs concrete surfaces by applying cementitious materials such as sand and other colors, as well as sand and cement.
- The process of leveling the top surface of newly poured concrete on floors, walls, ceilings, and walkways. Curing the surface of concrete by applying hardening and sealing agents.
- Communication is done by telephone and/or two-way radio; information is given out; messages are received, relayed, and responded to by workers, government officials, the general public, and others.
- Large things are lifted/moved; materials are shoveled; debris/litter is collected; signs are erected; and more are done as part of department tasks.
- Moving at least 30 pounds and up to 150 pounds with others’ help
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are essential.
- Working shifts (days and nights) and long hours (70+ hours per week and nights) is required during the summer months.
- Following all safety rules and procedures and communicating properly with colleagues and supervisors is essential for on-time completion of projects.
- Additionally, two (2) years of prior experience and/or training in concrete or brick work, or any other combination thereof, is necessary to meet the minimum educational requirements for this position (e.g., a high school diploma or GED).