This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Firefighter (Hazardous Materials Operations) – Aseer
firefighters are tasked with ensuring a building’s safety and security from outside threats. As a visible deterrent to crime and client rule breaches, our Firefighters also report suspicious, unsafe or illegal conduct that may threaten the property, clients, visitors or workers at the site to their superiors.
Job Title : Firefighter (Hazardous Materials Operations)
Location : Aseer, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 13.22 per hour.
Company : Chevron
Job Type : Full-Time
- Rescue and entry operations, ventilation, and salvage work are all tasks performed by a firefighter as part of their duties in the battle against fires. Search for and rescue persons trapped in buildings is also part of their job.
- Prepare a response strategy in case of an explosion or hazardous chemical release. Creating dikes or storing hazardous chemicals in a way that prevents discharge may assist protect surface drainage systems.
- Hand tools and power tools, as well as other firefighting and rescue equipment, such as smoke ejectors and pike poles, are used in the course of the job.
- A fire station needs to be kept clean from top to bottom. This includes sweeping and mopping the floors as well as cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms inside and out.
- Become part of a team that contributes to the success of the company as well as the local community.
- When a fireman initially arrives on the scene, they must be able to prepare and record several records, including occupancy plans, inspection reports, incident reports of alarms, and size-up information.
- Besides installing smoke detectors, firefighters help the fire department build relationships with people in the community. They also teach people of all ages about the importance of fire and life safety.
- Your main task is to ensure that the vehicle you’ve been assigned is functioning properly at all times. A mechanic’s duties don’t stop at making sure the fluids are at the proper amounts. You may choose to not refuel and clean the vehicle but we strongly advise against it.
- Ability to accomplish all vital work responsibilities without endangering one’s own or others’ safety.
- the job of firefighters is to maintain emergency equipment and execute fire and life safety inspections on both residential and commercial sites, as well as to react to emergency calls in a safe and quick way.
- The person must be able to complete 240 hours of training per year, respond to emergency calls when off duty, and be trained in CPR and first aid.
- Working with people at all levels of the organization and the general public requires the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and verbally.
- To keep their job, employees must have all of their needed licenses valid and active at all times. They must also carry their licenses with them at all times while on duty.
- A physical exam in compliance with NFPA 1582 is required. To lift, carry, push, pull, or move anything, one must be physically capable of exerting up to one hundred pounds of force occasionally and/or regularly.
- Acquiring the capacity to work well with people, to understand the importance of respecting authority, and to establish friendly ties with members of the general public.