Full-Time First Party Technical Manager – Unayzah
We’re searching for a Technical Project Manager to join our Infrastructure as a Service division’s Project Management Office team.. For both internal and external customers, the PMO serves as a project manager. As a result, we assist a wide variety of projects and programs of various sizes, complexity, and length. When it comes to spreadsheets and meeting minutes, you’re a project manager. Learning from your mistakes and recording solutions are something you like doing. Because you like the difficulties that come with working in a big organization, you could be a good fit for this position. Your top priority is expanding your knowledge, and you’re on the lookout for the greatest possible setting in which to do just that..
Job Title : First Party Technical Manager
Location : Unayzah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 67.32 per hour.
Company : Appian Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Set up regular planning, daily updates and customer review meetings and make sure they are well-run.
- Use of pre-defined project management procedures on-site to deliver projects. The most effective methods for achieving the desired results for customers should also be learned.
- Assures that the technological solution meets the requirements of the company by incorporating product vision and functionality expertise into the development process.
- Guarantees that all goals and requirements are met by assisting in the coordination of technical and non-technical departments.
- An competent communicator who is able to document processes, tool requirements, business requirements, and specifications.
- To ensure systems are well-supported and new users can be quickly integrated, it is imperative that documentation be maintained up to date.
- In order to get the most out of the product, the Product Support staff must become well-versed in the solutions given by other members of the organization and work closely with clients on-site. Provide first-line technical assistance for problems and requests for modifications, and escalate as appropriate. Provide
- Determination of key performance indicators (KPIs), collecting of relevant data, and tracking of these KPIs. KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) allow you assess the quality of the project’s functionality. You evaluate data sets to identify patterns, explore for core causes, and drive changes for many teams throughout the organization.
- Gather business goals and requirements in collaboration with project owners to define, document, and scope projects and initiatives effectively.
- In order to ensure that the team solution is adopted at work, provide training sessions on how to use and maintain it.
- Taking the initiative and feeling a sense of urgency, as seen by the performance of chores, the improvement of current work practices, and the support of others when necessary.
- Qualified candidates will have four to five years of expertise in the fields of software development, implementations, or interface engineering, as well as a minimum of five years of Agile Project Management experience in a software or mixed software/hardware environment.
- you must be an expert net-worker with a comprehensive understanding of the network needs for voice and video deployments.
- have a strong command over a wide range of businesses. Ability in communication, decision-making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills is outstanding. Effective at resolving problems in a short period of time.
- All levels of the business need to be able to communicate clearly, effectively, and amicably, and they must be able to adapt to different cultural circumstances.