Full-Time Fiscal Analyst – Abha
The Budget Manager assists with the yearly budget preparation and implementation for the Department. This involves collaborating with assigned stakeholders to prepare yearly budget requests, implementing budget actions in the Department’s financial system, tracking and reporting on budget and expenditures, and other budget-related operations. This role will also assist with the Department’s legislative budget submission, which will include generating budget schedules, drafting decision items, and responding to requests for data and information from external stakeholders, among other things. Finally, within the scope of the job description, this role will be responsible for adopting public sector best practices in all allocated work areas as well as driving the improvement of budget procedures and systems.
Job Title : Fiscal Analyst
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.37 per hour.
Company : Real Advancement
Job Type : Full-Time
- It examines budgetary issues, evaluates and analyzes financial facts and trends, projects future resource availability, and recommends solutions.
- Intermediary between the VP&S Office of Budget and the department’s budgetary affairs. Assist with the creation of the department’s budget narrative.
- Accurately answer questions regarding assigned program areas from both internal and external sources, working with stakeholders as necessary to ensure timely replies.
- Analysis of financial data with budgetary predictions indicates potential revenue or expenditure control issues, as well as the need for planning revisions, bonds or budget adjustments.
- Customers and employees are often engaged in decision-making processes about issues ranging from resource allocation to service quality.
- This person compiles data from many departments and comes up with a budget proposal; they then provide advice to the various departments on how much money they think they need.
- Assumes extra responsibilities and duties that are not explicitly stated in the job description, but which fit within the broad occupational category and responsibility level generally associated with the employee’s class of work
- With either a short term or long term job assignment, a person must become part of the team and build rapport as well as define analytical criteria to assess performance consistently and effectively. Setting and adhering to deadlines is essential.
- To ensure that all grant applications for the Agency are properly processed, this division works closely with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Office of Finance on a range of operational and budgetary planning and execution concerns.
- Among its objectives are to oversee the yearly City budget planning and review process, as well as to design and maintain budget standards, rules, and schedules. Also available here is the city’s final budget.
- Flexibility in carrying out job obligations in a variety of work contexts, such as at home, on the road, or in an office.
- Self-starter and team player with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, strong communication and writing talents, and an ability to multitask. Needed are skills in computer graphics, desktop, and Internet applications.
- A working knowledge of the theories, concepts, and best practices of public sector finance and budget management is necessary, including project-level budgeting, resource allocation, and yearly financial reporting.
- Aptitude for and familiarity with massive datasets, integrated software solutions, and business intelligence tools.
- Additionally, you must have four (4) years of professional management experience in budget and grant preparation/administration.