26 May 2023
Full-Time Foreign Language Translator – Tathlith
We’re looking for Translators fluent in a variety of languages that have a lot of experience and are very well-qualified. The Translator is expected to undertake a wide variety of tasks in the processing of materials or in circumstances that need broad professional competence.
Job Title : Foreign Language Translator
Location : Tathlith, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.29 per hour.
Company : FAO
Job Type : Full-Time
- The translator studies and analyses medical and technical terminology in both the source language and the target language to ensure that it is understood and appropriately translated.
- Conveys important information to parents and students in the form of educational papers such as forms and notifications of medical emergencies as well as legal and confidential problems.
- It is kept in databases that include information on the temporary employee pool’s assessment findings and hours worked, as well as training status.
- School gatherings, such as parent-teacher conferences, may include conversations concerning kids’ academic achievement, disciplinary difficulties, and other sensitive matters. Interpretation services are provided for these sessions.
- Carry out secretarial activities such as taking phone calls, welcoming visitors, answering general inquiries, opening and sorting mail, establishing purchase order requisitions, confirming invoices and preparing stipends for payment, among others.
- Edits the translations of other District staff. Assists in the training of District employees and consultants that provide school translation services.
- It might be possible to write about geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural aspects of a place. If you are translating, you are likely to use words and expressions that are in line with the norms and ways of expressing things in the target language (TL) (s).
- Verifying that the original meaning, tone, and intent have not been corrupted is a crucial part of the translation process.
- Using all of your research resources to the maximum degree feasible is essential. There must be a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office and the Internet for textual translations or products.
- Ensure accurate translation of textual materials such as flyer, social media posts, district wide announcements/press releases, and other types of documents into any language.
- It is necessary to be able to converse effectively in two languages at the native speaker level, as well as to be aware of the cultural context in which those languages are spoken.
- Demonstrating the capacity in a designated language that is above the level of conversational competence, allowing constituencies with limited English language proficiency to engage fully in the indicated process is required.
- Involving and supporting communication skills when communicating with supervisors, employees, students, and other individuals in order to communicate information
- A bachelor’s degree in translation or a foreign language, or its equivalent, is required, as is the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Having the ability to drive as well as the desire to utilize one’s own vehicle while providing interpretation services in educational and community settings are both necessary.