26 May 2023
Part-Time Forester – Jazan
Maintaining the tree inventory, evaluating suspected unhealthy trees, and keeping track of associated data are some of the responsibilities of a forester. Maintaining public trees and right of ways is the primary responsibility of the Forester. Provides technical and professional assistance to trees on public and private land that pose a danger. Provides guidance to seasonal and part-time employees assigned to help the Forester in carrying out divisional responsibilities.
Job Title : Forester
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.31 per hour.
Company : Luxottica
Job Type : Part-Time
- Create new outreach materials to promote diverse forestry projects by re-evaluating and updating forestry websites.
- Crop sale administration tasks may include verifying or setting up the year-round thin and harvest schedule, road design and access rights of way, as well as any other duties that may be required.
- As part of the Streets Division, this person takes care of the trees in the city and teaches other Streets Division workers how to do the job right.
- You will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities during your cycle, such as contract administration and/or other jobs as they are given to you.
- Responsible for ensuring that the quality, amount, and kind of plant materials utilized are appropriate and that suitable processes are followed to protect existing and install new plants..
- Make sure that forestland owned by the county is in good shape and help write forest stewardship plans that will help them manage it better in the future, One thing we do is get and look at data from the field. These things help us figure out how the forest is made. Do work with staff and contractors so you can use the FLAT. Keep an eye on all of the forestland that has just been bought or has come into your hands recently.
- in charge of site plan review (stormwater management, zoning and transportation) engage with one another to ensure that code requirements for other disciplines are completed without interfering with the tree and landscape code.
- Assisting with all aspects of silviculture, forest management, and harvest monitoring on business or private holdings.
- The silviculture plan must be implemented in line with the regional silviculture plan and the yearly plan. Silviculture contract negotiation, operation supervision (including timely status updates for system activity updates), and monitoring of contract performance (including safety and SFI and EMP), production costs, and product quality) are among the other duties of the silviculture coordinator.
- Review factors and grant or deny applications; notifies applicants in writing of reasons for denial. Assign and participate in site clearing inspections to ensure that plans submitted are compliant with municipal codes and ordinances. Coordinate with lower level inspectors regarding site inspections to ensure that information contained in submitted plans is correct.
- Tree planting and maintenance processes, policies, and practices (including wrapping, guying, watering, mulching, and weed control) as well as pruning and trimming, disease inspection and removal requirements and choices are all required.
- Perform inspections and identify pathological plant problems; educate employees in tree and landscaping inspections; build and manage effective tree and landscaping inspection systems; conduct inspections and give diagnosis. Analyze the viability of repairing sick or otherwise damaged trees. Review landscaping designs and make an informed decision on whether they should be accepted or rejected. Enforce laws, ordinances, and rules in a fair and consistent manner..
- Excel and Word skills in Microsoft Office, as well as good verbal and written communication skills, must be learned.
- All candidates must have six months of expertise in landscape design and six months of experience in tree and landscape inspections from a recognized institution or university.
- You must be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public..