This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Free People Key Holder – Ar Rass
Stores are opened and closed by the Key Holder while the Store Manager is not present. Retail management, monitoring, and direct consumer support are all provided by this position. Sales transactions are carried out, as are the operation of cash registers or credit/debit machines are concerned. Customers, merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization all fall under the purview of the point of sale system operator Obtains, stocks, and replenishes merchandise on the sales floor.
Job Title : Free People Key Holder
Location : Ar Rass, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.24 per hour.
Company : Retail Key Holder
Job Type : Full-Time
- Welcomes and assists customers; professionally and swiftly responds to client inquiries and complaints; resolves customer questions/concerns. Maintains current knowledge of changing guiding ideas and point-of-sale systems.
- Maintains knowledge of customer and company demands in order to improve service levels and mitigate security concerns; stays current on payment and exchange rules, as well as security standards.
- Making clients feel inspired, motivated, affirmed, and eager to come to the store again is the goal.
- Tenders for purchases, processes cash or credit card payments, counts money and serves customers at the register.
- Maintain regular store maintenance, adhere to loss prevention standards, maintain prompt receipt processing, keep shelves full, and items priced appropriately.
- All processes for shop opening and closure are carried out precisely. This position’s principal tasks include maintaining order and cleanliness on the sales floor, in the stockroom, and in the outdoor product area.
- Reconcile merchandise invoices with goods received, shipped, and transferred as necessary for proper inventory by accurately entering all receiving/shipping/transfer documentation into the computer system.
- Do this at the same time as you help other people reach their daily sales and productivity goals.
- Assist store managers when they need help with sales calls outside of the store. Make sure that all pages and calls are answered quickly, politely, and effectively.
- Directly assist your management team by doing your assigned responsibilities with attention and efficiency.
- Standing or walking for long periods of time; routinely pushing or pulling; sometimes bending, crouching, crawling, reaching above shoulders, or kneeling; ascending a ladder; and carrying up to 40 pounds, i.e., fixtures and goods boxes.
- 3+ years of retail or customer service experience with a track record of exceeding customer expectations in terms of both customer service and revenue generation.
- Capable of working a flexible schedule (i.e. holidays, weekends, and locales) to meet company demands
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Word fluency, are essential, as as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- It is necessary to be able to build and maintain good working connections with coworkers, departments, and members of the public.