26 May 2023
Full-Time Free People Key Holder – Riyadh Al Khabra
Guest service, product quality, and aesthetic display are all critical components of a successful Key Holder. As a member of the executive team, the Key Holder is expected to be a problem solver with an entrepreneurial attitude. It is their responsibility to lead a group of Team Members that are committed to providing a quality visitor experience in order to increase sales. To be considered for this position, candidates must be able to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Job Title : Free People Key Holder
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.93 per hour.
Company : The Vitamin Shoppe
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain regular store maintenance, adhere to loss prevention standards, process receipts promptly, maintain shelves stocked and items priced appropriately.
- Accomplish your daily objectives for sales and productivity while aiding others in the same way.
- For correct inventory, make sure that the product invoices match the actual things that have been delivered and received, and that any paperwork associated with shipping or receiving those items is entered into the computer system precisely.
- Greets and assists clients; responds to client inquiries and complaints professionally and immediately; addresses customer questions/concerns Maintains current knowledge of changes in guiding ideas and POS systems.
- Assist your management team directly by executing your jobs with attention and quickness.
- All store opening and closing procedures are completed accurately. Cleanliness, orderliness, and cleanliness of the sales floor, stock room, and outside product area are the primary responsibilities of this position.
- Making customers feel empowered, encouraged, and compelled to return to the store again and again for more.
- This position’s tasks include tendering purchases, processing cash or credit payments, counting money, and providing customer service.
- Assist shop managers when they need assistance with outside sales calls. Respond to all messages and phone calls as fast, respectfully, and efficiently as possible.
- Maintains knowledge of consumer and company demands in order to improve service levels while reducing security risks; stays up to date on payment and exchange rules, as well as security standards.
- Relationship building skills with colleagues, departments, and the public.
- Capable of continuously standing/walking; routinely pushing/pulling; sometimes bending/stooping/crawling/reaching above shoulders/kneeling; mounting a ladder; and carrying up to 40 pounds; i.e., fixture components and cartons of products.
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, particularly Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.
- To apply for this position, you need at least three years of retail or customer service experience and a passion for providing excellent customer service and sales.
- Flexible working hours (e.g. on holidays and weekends or in other locations) according to the demands of the firm.