27 May 2023
Full-Time Freelance Social Media Manager – Bani Hasan
To assist our artists grow and develop, the Talent Manager is in charge of career development, performance criticism, and coaching. In addition, Talent Managers plan and supervise the digital artists’ daily routines. They also collaborate with Producers and others as needed to schedule employees in order to guarantee correct casting and timely and effective production completion.
Job Title : Freelance Social Media Manager
Location : Bani Hasan, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.12 per hour.
Company : Taptap Send
Job Type : Full-Time
- Find and employ on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators who are a good match for the company’s voice for branded content campaigns and original network programming through building relationships with agents and managers.
- Recruitment and retention, recruitment, employee relations, remuneration, benefits, and performance management may be handled efficiently at the regional or local level.
- To assist internal clients with career possibilities, provide data-driven suggestions based on a thorough understanding of organizational norms and processes, as well as relevant laws and regulations.
- Participates in talent evaluation activities such as developing development plans, tracking progress on development plans, and monitoring succession plans.
- Design and manage company-wide organizational training and employee development and engagement activities to enhance business success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Change management involves identifying and addressing the risks and benefits of a shift, as well as creating communications and preparing materials to help the change go smoothly.
- Plan, implement, and implement career development strategies, methods, and resources. Encourage and assist HR leadership and business partners in boosting the effectiveness, reach, and visibility of career initiatives, as well.
- System, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, society and cleaning are some of the topics that need to be coordinated with internal and external training providers.
- In addition to narratives for dashboards and training materials, this individual also writes reports. Participate in the development and/or delivery of training in the field of talent.
- Set up and maintain strategies, methodologies, tools, processes, and procedures to improve performance. Processes include goal-setting, performance reviews, development plans, and quarterly coaching.
- In-depth knowledge of branded content agreements, including pricing and packaging, digital media and experiential activations.
- Good communication abilities, both orally and in writing. Possess excellent organizational skills. Having the ability to serve consumers quickly is a must. The capacity to communicate facts clearly and succinctly.
- Many years of production experience, including a track record of successfully managing the schedules of performers and other personnel to fulfill the show’s needs and deadlines.
- Social media guru. Amazing talent and influencers may be found on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, and other platforms.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR, industrial/organizational psychology, general business, or a related field is needed.