19 Mar 2023
Full-Time FREELANCE Visual Design – Abha
An experienced Brand Designer who can build our brand’s reputation through one-of-a-kind, interesting, and thought-provoking consumer interactions is needed. You will work directly under the Senior Director of Brand Design and report to a team of talented designers, writers, animators, and storytellers as we develop our brand.
Job Title : FREELANCE Visual Design
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.01 per hour.
Company : Give Directly
Job Type : Full-Time
- You will create thorough brand documentation to ensure continuity and advise future branding choices.
- To better serve our customers, work with researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners.
- Participate in design reviews and brainstorming sessions with the larger creative team.
- Collaborate with product teams to learn, identify opportunities, and create concepts and treatments for bringing ideas to life.
- You will direct brand workshops and conduct interviews with key stakeholders to learn the motivations behind the company’s offerings.
- Through the lens of the brand, you’ll create compelling evidence of the company’s familiarity with the market, its analysis of key competitors, its strategy for gaining a competitive edge, and its commitment to the long-term success of the industry.
- Recognize the technical and artistic limitations of a project and negotiate solutions with other team members.
- Inspire, construct, and maintain a culture of excellence by coaching designers and partners on best practices, the design process, and ideation.
- Collaborate with the Brand Design leadership and other team members to develop, expand, and maintain the brand’s visual design direction.
- Make use of relevant sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design specs as you steer the development of product experiences.
- Professionalism and Experience in Branding for 5+ Years (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)
- excellent ability to collaborate across departments, particularly with those responsible for product design, product marketing, and data analysis.
- A user-centered approach to design and illustration that creates experiences for human beings.
- Exemplary design samples that attest to your track record of meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- You are comfortable and excited about delivering logos, packages, editorial layout, marketing websites, and marketing campaigns.