18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Freelance Writer – Remote – Riyadh Al Khabra
We need a freelancer. Ideal applicant is a skilled content writer with digital marketing and/or software/tech skills. Digital/data marketing and/or marketing software expertise desirable.
Job Title : Freelance Writer – Remote
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.87 per hour.
Company : Booking.com
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conducting extensive study and fact-checking on contentious topics in personal finance, insurance, autos, and real estate Following our brand guidelines across all digital platforms
- Weekly thought leadership blog themes and short-form pieces with the goals of increasing website traffic, educating website visitors and a growing social media community, and demystifying child development via the process of social, emotional, and cognitive learning.
- Ability to self-edit – we will give onboarding and minor editorial help, but we anticipate postings to need very little editing, and you will have that ability. You are free to accept tasks from the editors at any time.
- a wide array of content kinds, including blog posts, infographics, e-books and other publications, product briefings and customer stories, scripts for films, emails, and other media, and so on and so forth.
- Each month, creating a batch of content for a certain client that may contain blogs and resource sites in addition to category pages and product pages in addition to other web copy.
- Include coverage on a broad variety of themes, such as (but not limited to) popular culture, current events, television and movies, literature and social media roundups and celebrity lists, as well as travel and leisure issues.
- Writing entertaining and informative editorial material that will enlighten our readers, assist them in making key financial choices, and deliver long-term value.
- Follow rules to produce grammatically correct, fascinating stuff (including keyword usage and density) Find and summarize interesting subjects.
- Research scholarly information, connect with the internal team, then produce and modify journal articles. Write web content, especially instructional articles, regarding oncology and somatic mutations after academic research.
- Analyze, write, and edit amusing, parent-focused content for children ages 5 to 10, with an emphasis on general child growth as well as mental health, developmental, and behavioral issues.
- Applicants must have an insatiable curiosity for emerging technology and great research skills across a wide range of media. To be competitive, job seekers must have access to cover letters and examples of their own work.
- It is crucial to have excellent writing talents, particularly the ability to employ style, tone, and voice to appeal to one’s target audience. a sharp perception for the nuances; the ability to conduct in-depth inquiries with caution and accuracy.
- Two or more years of fast-paced, dynamic writing experience in a B2B technology context is preferred. I’m well-versed in SEO best practices and have produced successful marketing articles in the past.
- education at the undergraduate level (especially in the humanities, such as English) (e.g. Journalism, Communications, English Literature, Media, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, etc)
- For certain profiles, conducting expert interviews to develop new blogs, including product-focused and thought-leadership blogs.