18 Mar 2023
Part-Time FRICTION CRANE OPERATOR – Afif
Operator of a Crane Is responsible for loading, unloading, moving, and positioning heavy cargo and equipment at various job locations using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms under the following conditions. Examines wires for damage and replaces them as needed. The ideal applicant will be able to load, unload, transport, and place heavy cargo and equipment using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms. Operates machinery and does operator maintenance. Examines wires for damage and replaces them as needed.
Job Title : FRICTION CRANE OPERATOR
Location : Afif, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.61 per hour.
Company : Roofers Mart Inc
Job Type : Part-Time
- Follow all necessary corporate, customer, and health and safety rules, as well as any other applicable criteria, such as weight and size limits, with utmost understanding and adherence
- Once the Crane Operator duties are completed and the workload for the primary job above allowed, does the chores of a Rigger.
- Obtain and examine rigging, connect rigging to load, verify travel path, sound the whistle to notify the crane operator, lead load to destination, install load, detach rigging, and return rigging to storage rack
- The control panel allows you to keep track of activities and make modifications to the process. All jobs are completed in compliance with safety regulations and legislation, as well as general preventative maintenance.
- With the help of riggers and truck drivers, communicate by radio or visual signals and other means to lift objects and other cargo.
- Inspects crane for damaged parts and reports any flaws or malfunctions to the supervisor. Keeps the crane and lifting mechanism clean and in working order.
- All problems are swiftly notified, and the employee is capable of functioning in any conditions. Other tasks are assigned as directed by management.
- Reading and understanding instruction manuals, plans, drawings, and specifications, as well as using math’s to compute load weights, wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes, are all required skills in this field.
- This work requires you to climb a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet), examine the crane and cab, fill out inspection documents, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and fulfil steel orders.
- The following tools will be used: chains, nylon slings, pallet jacks, magnets, vacuum jacks, spreader rod, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker You must have a good knowledge of all of these things in order to be considered for this position.
- To operate a cab and bridge crane (or anything similar) from a height of 30 feet or higher and a span of 60 feet or more, you must have substantial previous expertise.
- This position needs the completion of a pre-employment physical examination and an annual physical examination afterward to ensure the continuous, essential level of physical health and ability or fitness to execute the responsibilities of the work.
- It is necessary to have 1-2 years of experience operating heavy machinery.
- Certification from the NCCCO or the CIC. A valid DOT medical card is required. Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager certification or approval is required. As mandated by the local jurisdiction (DC requires operators to be licensed). A practical test must be passed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment while properly storing and accounting for tools, supplies, and equipment.