27 May 2023
Full-Time Front Desk Associate (NYC) – Bani Hasan
To join our team as Front Office Receptionist, you must have a positive outlook and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once. The ideal candidate will have a natural knack for customer service and be outgoing and talkative. The front desk receptionist is the first person our clients and customers talk to.
Job Title : Front Desk Associate (NYC)
Location : Bani Hasan, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.3 per hour.
Company : Wink Brow Bar
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensures the safety and cleanliness of the office’s public spaces (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- As required by the position, does a variety of ordinary clerical tasks; uses a personal computer to create basic communications, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other documents.
- May perform specialized services of a routine clerical nature in strict accordance with established procedural guidelines, as appropriate to the position.
- Creates, organizes, maintains, and/or processes records and/or documents.
- Offer hospitality to all guests; provide coffee, water, tea, direction to the restroom facilities.
- Functions as a receptionist, directing calls, taking messages, and informing callers of available services; furthermore, greeting and directing visitors and patients and responding to their basic questions.
- aids in preserving business as usual by spreading word of happenings, oddities, and ongoing requirements.
- All incoming calls must be promptly answered, screened, and directed to the proper party.
- delivers correspondence and other materials to clinic staff after processing incoming mail.
- makes carbon copies or duplicates as needed; can produce and send facsimiles for the clinic’s staff.
- Minimum three years’ experience in administrative, clerical, or closely related field required.
- 6 months experience working in a medical or dental clinic preferred.
- Master both oral and written (digital) communication to a high standard.
- Computer abilities should include the ability to operate medical and pharmacy software.
- ability to type and print out basic textual materials such as letters, labels, etc.