18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Front Desk Associate – PM Shifts – AlUla
The role of Hotel Front Desk Agent must exhibit and encourage a strong dedication to delivering the best possible guest experience. The job is in charge of helping visitors at all times, answering phones, and checking in and out guests in compliance with business policies and procedures. The Hotel Front Desk is also in charge of completing the essential front office daily documentation and ensuring that all colleagues and guests are safe and secure in accordance with corporate principles and standards.
Job Title : Front Desk Associate – PM Shifts
Location : AlUla, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 13.84 per hour.
Company : Aimbridge Hospitality
Job Type : Full-Time
- Complete the registration forms for your guests and check to be that they have all of the required information. Maintain guest accounts with current information, including credit card and ID numbers, as well as any changes.
- Make a positive contribution to the accomplishments of a number of different departments, among which are Breakfast, Social, Housekeeping, and Laundry, amongst others. It is imperative that the hotel’s toilets, lobby, and any other public facilities be kept spotless at all times.
- It is vital that hotel information, including conversations, reports, and files, be kept discrete and safe at all times. Take care of all requests for reservations, both arriving and outgoing, Take care of lost and found objects in line with the directives supplied by the General Manager.
- Assist with cleaning any area of the hotel allocated by the management, including but not limited to the front desk, the associate break room, the guest laundry, the fitness room, the vending areas, the stairwells, and the common spaces.
- At the time of departure, close guest accounts and assess their level of satisfaction. In the case of discontent, investigate and seek to fix the issue in accordance with established rules; this may include referring the issue to a supervisor.
- Providing prompt, polite, and professional service to all guests Continue to provide excellent service and friendliness. Deal with guest problems or difficulties quickly and efficiently, ensuring that they are resolved in a timely way.
- People excellence shows a passion for customer service and teamwork. Product excellence – give friendly, smiling service and a swift, accurate check-in.
- Report to the Guest Services Manager on the day’s financial condition; present the machine totals for each transaction; and reconcile the day’s transactions with the machine totals. There is a need for changes
- Always provide a warm greeting to consumers in a true and courteous manner. It is important to have a voice that is upbeat and easy to hear, to actively listen in order to comprehend requests, to reply with the necessary action, and to offer correct information, such as outlet hours and nearby attractions.
- In order to give great service to guests, you need to greet them with a smile and help them find information about themselves and things to do in the area. The guest experience is more important than finding new ways to make money.
- Opportunity to successfully interact with both internal and external clients, some of whom may demand high degrees of tolerance, tact and diplomacy to diffuse rage, obtain correct information and assist settle issues.
- Required education level is the equivalent of a high school diploma or above. Previous knowledge with computers is essential, Experience working at hotels’ front desks, with a minimum of three years’ worth required.
- To get and enter data quickly and accurately, you need strong computer abilities. Being able to see catastrophe warning signals early is crucial.
- A working knowledge of property management software is necessary for this position. It is essential that all shift reports be read and audits be performed according to plan.
- Capability to stand and move across the front office while continuously carrying out essential job obligations Capability to read, listen, and communicate well in spoken and written English.