This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Front Desk Associates – Al-Ahsa
From customer intake through patient care, the Front Desk Associate is responsible for a wide range of responsibilities. Patient registration and money collection are handled promptly via this system. Provides registration and administrative services in an outpatient clinical environment under general supervision.
Job Title : Front Desk Associates
Location : Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.21 per hour.
Company : Pure Barre Metro
Job Type : Full-Time
- Purchasing all office items, supplies, and services will be your responsibility.
- Always speak in a kind, polite, and respectful manner.
- Hotel pricing and discount programs must be taken into account when developing pre-registration systems for future bookings.
- On arrival, members, visitors, and guests should be greeted and checked in professionally, and their departures should be appropriately recognized.
- Provide for any special requirements that visitors may have regarding registration and lodging.
- Pay great attention, professionally, and consistently to members’ complaints.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times is essential in this line of work.
- Provide great customer service to increase client satisfaction and relationship.
- Coordinates with courtesy van drivers, housekeepers, reservations agents, and maintenance employees to organize customer service.
- Inquiries and complaints concerning the hotel’s services and activities, as well as directions to nearby attractions and areas of interest, should be addressed by the hotel staff.
- A applicant must be available not only during business hours, but also on weekends and holidays, in order to be considered for a job.
- being able to establish rapport with clients and make communication more efficient
- At least one year of front-desk experience, ideally in healthcare, is essential.
- Capable of routinely lifting and moving gym equipment weighing 15-20 lbs and 45 lbs
- A good candidate for front-desk employment in which one spends most of the day at their desk