Full-Time Front Desk Coordinator – Al Hait
The Receptionist will greet visitors in person and on the phone with a focus on customer service. The receptionist’s duties include taking and making initial caller inquiries, as well as screening and transferring callers. The role ensures the safety of the building by directing visitors and providing appointment-holding guests with identification badges. The Receptionist’s primary responsibilities are those of a secretary and administrative assistant. The person in this role is responsible for making the workplace a pleasant and productive place to work. The Receptionist is responsible for making sure the lobby is always safe and secure for visitors. In times of crisis, it is essential that the person in this role has a positive working relationship with the rest of the team.
Job Title : Front Desk Coordinator
Location : Al Hait, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.59 per hour.
Company : Michael Page International Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- In addition to taking and forwarding calls, you’ll also be expected to field simple inquiries and provide some background info when asked.
- Billing, data entry, word processing, creating new case files, and preparing correspondence are all responsibilities.
- Greet participants in research studies, visitors, personnel, and messenger services. Identify the visit’s nature and purpose before directing or escorting guests to their desired locations.
- Participate in Office of Operations, Finance, and Performance Management staff meetings and other gatherings as required.
- Keep track of office and filing cabinet keys and sign out ledgers for different office supplies.
- Utilize a phone system with many lines to field calls, screen potential callers, relay messages, and provide information.
- Maintain a centralized database and ensure that it is updated regularly with information on new hires, employee attendance, and yearly compliance drills.
- Performing additional administrative tasks including filing, copying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Maintain thorough visitor and employee sign-out/sign-in processes to keep track of staff whereabouts.
- Responsible for handling requests submitted through the CMMS, as well as any necessary follow-up or emergency training.
- Follow-up, communication, and empathy for clients, staff, and professionals are all excellent.
- Working knowledge of a fast-paced reception area and/or an office assistant.
- Extreme detail is needed to ensure that any issues reported to the front desk are properly recorded and addressed in a timely manner.
- Internet navigation and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint are fundamental computer abilities.
- Proven skill at juggling multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines.