27 May 2023
Full-Time Front Desk Floor Manager – AlUla
The Hotel Front Desk is responsible for welcoming and registering visitors as they arrive and escorting them to their rooms when they check out. Making bookings for incoming phone calls or walk-ins and providing outstanding customer service to existing and potential visitors.
Job Title : Front Desk Floor Manager
Location : AlUla, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.69 per hour.
Company : Hotel Talent
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help clean any part of the hotel that the boss tells you to, such as the front desk, the employee break room, the guest laundry, the fitness room, the vending areas, the stairwells, and the common areas.
- Produce deposit slips, provide the Guest Services Manager with a report on the day’s financial position, and reconcile the day’s payments and expenditures with the amounts that are shown on the machines. The need for adjustments
- Information about a hotel, such as communications, reports, and files, must be kept private and safe at all times. Take care of all requests for reservations, both those coming in and those going out. Follow the General Manager’s instructions for lost and found items.
- We’ll know whether they had a good experience after they’ve checked out. If you can’t fix a problem within the company’s rules and regulations, contact a supervisor.
- Guests want a warm smile and assistance in learning about the guest and area attractions as part of the experience they are having. Guests’ needs always come first, even if it means overlooking new revenue streams.
- Greet guests quickly and warmly. Use a friendly and clear voice, listen to comprehend requests, and offer correct information like store hours and area attractions.
- Fill out your guests’ registration forms and make sure they have all the information they need before they arrive. Accept credit cards and photo IDs, write down the information on the guest’s account, and give guests their change when they need it.
- Always efficiently, courteously, and professionally helping guests Keep service and hospitality high. Quickly and efficiently address guest complaints and ensure they’re satisfied.
- Excellence in people shows a passion for service, customer service, and teamwork. Product excellence – provide friendly, smiling service and a swift, accurate check in.
- As needed, help out in other departments like breakfast, social events, housekeeping, laundry, etc. Keep the bathrooms, lobby, and other public areas of the hotel clean.
- Capable of standing and moving about the front office while performing necessary work duties Able to read, listen, and speak and write in English.
- To gather and submit data in a timely and reliable way, rather sophisticated computer abilities are necessary. It is crucial to be able to hear and recognize the early warning signals of an impending crisis.
- Ability to run property management system technology is required. Work through all shift reports and conduct the audit function as needed and assigned.
- Effectively deal with both internal and external customers, which requires patience, tact, and diplomacy to calm down angry customers, get the right information, and solve problems.
- Required education level is the equivalent of a high school diploma or above. Previous knowledge with computers is essential, Experience working at hotels’ front desks, with a minimum of three years’ worth required.