19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Front Desk Receptionist Level II – Dermatology & Surgery Associates – Tayma
An integral part of the Front Office Receptionist’s role is to ensure that patients have a positive experience while also handling routine administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Job Title : Front Desk Receptionist Level II – Dermatology & Surgery Associates
Location : Tayma, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.47 per hour.
Company : Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for greeting and directing visitors and patients, taking messages, answering basic questions, and routing calls.
- prepares, maintains, and revises written materials such as records and files.
- All incoming calls must be promptly answered, screened, and directed to the proper party.
- helps keep things running well by getting word out about events, oddities, and ongoing requirements.
- Performs specialized services of a routine clerical type in accordance with defined procedure standards as required for the position.
- Performs a range of routine clerical duties as required by the position, including word processing, spreadsheet maintenance, and document design.
- Ensures the safety and cleanliness of the office’s public spaces (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Incoming mail is processed, and correspondence and other materials are distributed to clinic employees.
- Makes photocopies or facsimiles of documents at the request of the clinic’s medical personnel.
- Be hospitable to all visitors; provide coffee, water, tea, and directions to the restrooms.
- Effectively communicate verbally and through written (electronic) communication.
- Medical and pharmacy software use are examples of computer skills that should be present and accounted for.
- Capacity to write and/or type basic documents such as letters, labels, and memos.
- Three years of administrative, clerical, or other equivalent work experience are required as a minimum.
- Preferred: six months of experience working in a medical or dental facility.