27 May 2023
Full-Time Front Desk Representative – Dermatology – Al Asyah
The Front Office Receptionist is accountable for providing exceptional patient care and outstanding customer service, as well as carrying out necessary clerical tasks in a busy, productive setting.
Job Title : Front Desk Representative – Dermatology
Location : Al Asyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.15 per hour.
Company : Good Shepherd Services
Job Type : Full-Time
- delivers correspondence and other materials to clinic staff after processing incoming mail.
- helps keep things running well by getting word out about events, oddities, and ongoing requirements.
- maintains a safe and orderly reception area and other workplace spaces (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Answers phones, routes call, takes messages, and gives general information; greets and directs visitors and patients; and responds to routine queries.
- You need to promptly pick up the phone, screen callers, and route calls to the right people.
- As a gesture of hospitality, provide all guests coffee, water, tea, and clear instructions on how to locate the facilities.
- May perform specialized services of a routine clerical nature in strict accordance with established procedural guidelines, as appropriate to the position.
- makes carbon copies or other duplicates when required; clinic staff may get facsimiles that have been made and transmitted.
- Creates, stores, processes, and revises documents such as records and files.
- Performs a range of routine clerical duties as required by the role; may utilize a computer to draft simple communications, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and other documents.
- ability to type and print out basic textual materials such as letters, labels, etc.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of administrative, clerical or relevant work experience required.
- Ability to use healthcare and pharmaceutical computer programs is essential.
- Prior work experience of at least six months in a hospital, clinic, or dentistry office is preferred.
- Use both oral and written forms of communication to your advantage (electronically).