Full-Time Front Desk Worker – Riyadh
For our locations, we need a Front Office Assistant who is eager and optimistic in order to provide exceptional service and be successful. Among your responsibilities as a Front Office Assistant will be welcoming patients, activating patient files, and providing assistance to medical professionals. When it comes to teamwork, interpersonal skills, and the capacity to manage several projects, we’d love for you to join our team. A clinical setting is required for this position. An infection or blood-borne illness might occur because of the noise intensity. The capacity to stand or sit for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds are also essential. Working hours may vary depending on the location, the quantity of patients, and the demands of the company.
Job Title : Front Desk Worker
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.29 per hour.
Company : NRG USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- This position’s responsibilities include screening and directing visitors through the institution’s front office using Covid-19 technology.
- Special projects, such as data input, copying, note distribution, spreadsheet compilation, or other office-related duties, may be assigned.
- Adheres to and ensures compliance with Company and department-specific policies, processes, value statements, and standards for Commitment to Excellence.
- To be able to multitask, take messages, file lab results, medical records and other information in accordance with practice rules and procedures, as well as answer the phone and accept calls,
- Perform any additional or incidental duties assigned to you by the management team, as long as they are within your scope of knowledge and expertise.
- The distribution of faxes, interoffice forms, enquiries, and other communication techniques to the necessary staff.
- Examine and guarantee the expertise of front-office personnel. Identify and escalate performance concerns in collaboration with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager.
- Teamwork skills: The ability to work in a group and help team members when they need it.
- Compliance with business policy, ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local requirements in terms of on-time and regular attendance.
- Analytical reports are generated and data from analysts is entered into the computer system for the development of the final, client-ready, report. According to department managers and/or office managers, reports are created in order of importance.
- In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- This position need complete COVID-19 immunization. To guarantee compliance, UnitedHealth Group will follow all federal, state, and local legislation, as well as any client needs, and will collect appropriate evidence of immunization prior to employment.
- A practice management system specialist must be able to type 30 words per minute.
- Minimum six-month experience managing computer systems, tools, and technology such as Microsoft Office, POS, EMR, or practice management and invoicing systems.
- Relationships with other workers, departments, and the general public must be maintained effectively.