Full-Time Front Office Assistant – Al Bahah
Our facilities require a dedicated and pleasant Front Office Assistant to give exceptional care and achieve success. As a Front Office Assistant, you will greet patients, activate patient files, and help medical experts. We want you on our team if you’re a team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask. This is a patient-facing position that needs clinical experience. There is moderate noise and the risk of infectious diseases and blood-borne infections. It demands long-term standing and sitting (including bending and stooping), clinical dexterity, and the ability to lift 50 pounds. Hours may vary based on location, patient load, and employer needs.
Job Title : Front Office Assistant
Location : Al Bahah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.95 per hour.
Company : Memorial Hermann Health System
Job Type : Full-Time
- Organization and distribution of faxes, interoffice forms, and other communication means to the appropriate workers
- Follows and ensures compliance with Company and departmental policies, processes, value statements, and Commitment to Excellence standards.
- Additional responsibilities may be allocated to office workers. Copying and disseminating messages, preparing spreadsheets, and entering data are all examples of administrative chores.
- Attendance is required on a consistent and timely basis in compliance with business policy, the ADA, the FMLA, and other applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Create analytical reports and input data generated by analysts into the computer system to create the final, client-ready report. Reports are created in the order assigned by department managers and/or the office manager.
- Assess and maintain the competence of front office workers. Recognize and resolve performance concerns in collaboration with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager.
- Perform any additional or ad hoc work as requested by the management team within your area of experience and talents.
- To do their job, this person uses Covid-19 technology to screen and direct visitors through the institution’s front office.
- It is critical for this role to be able to multitask when answering phones and taking messages.
- A strong team player’s ability to work in a group and give support for their colleagues is an essential component of becoming a successful individual.
- At least six months of experience with Microsoft Office (POS), electronic medical records (EMR), or practice management and billing systems is essential.
- This position necessitates a full immunization against COVID-19. As a matter of policy, UnitedHealth Group will request evidence of immunization prior to hiring any new employees in order to comply with all applicable laws at the federal, state, and local levels.
- The ability to effectively show competent use of a practice management computer system at a pace of roughly 30 wpm.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees, departments, and the general public are all basic requirements.
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications, such as Microsoft Excel and the ability to communicate in both written and spoken form, are needed.