27 May 2023
Full-Time Front Office Manager – Buraydah
Patients’ service fees are managed by the Medical Office Manager, who assists in acquiring, administering, and collecting these fees. Goals for revenue cycle performance as well as overall financial performance must be met each year in order to be considered successful. It is expected that the Medical Office Manager maintain a high standard of excellence in all aspects of their department’s operations. Maintaining a clear focus and making continuous improvements are essential components of this standard, as is ensuring that all stakeholders get the highest possible quality of service.
Job Title : Front Office Manager
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25 per hour.
Company : Goldman Dermatology, lllc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contributes to organizational budgeting and performance objectives by working closely with the organization’s top management to establish and implement budgets.
- Facilitates collaboration among the medical staff, as well as with other members of the department’s service team and with hospital-based medical professionals. professionalism in all areas and dedication to provide the best service possible are hallmarks of our company.
- ensure that all policies and procedures, particularly those related to maintaining patient confidentiality while also complying with the standards of appropriate regulatory agencies at both the systemic and departmental levels (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, Department of Health, etc.).
- employing and managing personnel, as well as evaluating their performance, giving raises, and terminating those who don’t perform up to standard.
- A variety of patient care administration, organizing, and communication responsibilities will be allocated to you..
- Work on various financial forecasts, such as payroll and direct expenditure for cost centers, month-end financial reporting for receivables (day A/R and aging levels), productivity for cost centers, and any departmental long-term strategic goals;
- responsible for ensuring appropriate supply of both medical and office goods are on hand at all times Budget formulation and execution are assisted by the Clinic Administrator’s assistance.
- Organizes and oversees medical office and clinic activities. This job manages scheduling and call-offs. Securing adequate office space, supplies, equipment, and support for medical personnel and patients.
- Assure that all payment appeals from the Provider Dispute Process are resolved quickly, and work with outside payer groups to solve reimbursement issues.
- Monitor and coordinate with the IT department the creation of financial report requests and the verification of their accuracy and validity.
- CPMSM (Certified Professional Medical Staff Management) certification is required during the first year of work and must be maintained afterwards with proper continuing education credits (CEs).
- Accurate English language skills are required for this position, particularly when it comes to tasks that might have an influence on patient or staff safety or security.
- working within an organization’s norms and procedures, as well as the ability to put that knowledge into practice in a variety of different work environments
- must be knowledgeable with the procedures of patient registration, billing, accounts receivable (AR), and cash management. They must also be familiar with health insurance systems, business office operations, and industry standards for revenue resolution strategies.
- It is necessary to have strong management qualities, including organizational and communication skills, the ability to manage many projects while keeping an eye on deadlines, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to maintain confidentiality while dealing with sensitive data.